chipslave
21 years ago
here is a better one for ya bro! (c:
388349.jpg

Click to View Image83 View(s)

Deriffe
21 years ago
WOOHOO!! Thanks HAAAAR!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
chipslave
21 years ago
Nah...

Its Ryan. I recognise that computer... (c:
ryantp
21 years ago
Jay: I would never wear those jeans.
chipslave
21 years ago
good point Ryan, I was just going by the wizard's hat. It certainly screams Ryan! (c:
ryantp
21 years ago
My hat like that is pink.
chipslave
21 years ago
Well...

Its like I hardly know you then! I suppose you have no 12 sided dice either...
ryantp
21 years ago
That I DO have. I have die ranging from 4 sides up to 33 sides.

I also have a Zelda tattoo.
chipslave
21 years ago
I have fake spock ears. Never know when I am going to get lucky... (c:
chipslave
21 years ago
up you go...
Users browsing this topic