SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Say hello to Mr. Smiley! Made of 100% long-filler!
389436.jpg

Click to View Image103 View(s)

MACS
21 years ago
Talk about a cigar bomb...
TBWCW
21 years ago
How would you smoke that thing?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Probably smokes worse than an Egg
Bubba7624
21 years ago
put that in your pipe and smoke it!

A big as hookah!
TBWCW
21 years ago
FWIW, this is basically the picture I had in my mind when you said mrssledn looked like Bette Midler. I forgot that Bette could be attractive at times.

Of course, it might also have to do with the fact that Bette is older than my mom 😉
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
FYI - This was rolled by a Master-Roller from Tabacalera Tropical in honor of CigarFest '05. It's larger than my fist, and packed quite densley.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Do you have a cutter for that thing?
Maybe it would need to be punched.
The wrapper looks a bit dried out. Has this been kept at 70/70?
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Brandon tried to bounce him.
KNOF
21 years ago
Which end do you lite?
andytv
21 years ago
I'll start the bidding at $5
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Supposedly, this can be smoked by puffing on the cigar. The roller could have been cruel and filled the head entirely with ligero. I'd feel bad for the man that smoked that. I'd laugh pretty hard, but feel bad at the same time.
rjdc
21 years ago
Too cool. I posted a picture of Master roller Karel Espinosa making this, along with the baseball bat that was unbelievable.

Major talent!
EvilJAR
21 years ago
Steve, I dare you to try to smoke that...
Users browsing this topic