sli38
  • sli38
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
More drawers.
389683.JPG

Click to View Image113 View(s)

Don Johnson
21 years ago

There is the tray with all the Opus's.
Your wife sure is a sweetheart to get that humidore for you for your birthday.
Enjoyed talking with you at the Herf as usuall.

Don
bassdude
21 years ago
2004 TAA? Will you smoke them?

Did you get the 2003s?
sli38
  • sli38
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Tony

Yep. Nope. I wish I had the 2003's.
ehdg
21 years ago
Sli, Hmmm keeping your domestic's and non-domestics in the same humi? Hmmm what do you do then about Humidity levels? I was taught that non-domestics should be kept at 65% while domestics at 70-72%. How do you work this out for both?

ehdg
sli38
  • sli38
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Erich.

I prefer all my smokes between %64 and %66 RH.
Users browsing this topic