Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
It can be mailed. Ask Blackfoot....
MrsSledn
21 years ago
Yeah... Where is that Blackfoot? Oh Blacky!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
He's in the back row, next to Edbug.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Wes, I see that you weren't about to let go of your drink & cigar.
A man after my own heart...I wouldn't have let go of them either w/Blacky & the bugster on the prowl.LOL!

Good looking crew!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
uh-oh.

i'm bein called. i better hide.......................
MrsSledn
21 years ago
There he is! hahahahahahaaaa Was wondering where you have been hiding. We heard from EdBug this morning! 🙂 He was being a temporary FIB..
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Speaking of Edbug, where is the pic of that manly man with his manly drink? I can't take much more suspense!
edbug
21 years ago
Oh you are all so funny! ! !

I want to thank the Tanks from the bottom of my heart for their overwelming generosity! ! ! You two are the best! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I can't wait till we all get together again! ! ! ! I am still blown away at all you did and how you made everyone feel so comfy, it was a really awsome herf! ! ! I gonna' get you both ! ! !

The rest of you funny guys posting all of those flattering incriminating pic's better run for cover cause' the bug's back on the road again and you never know where he's going to pop up! ! ! !

As blacky and his crooonies would say, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA.

Yer all gonna' get it ! !

With a big bear hug, edbug
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
You hit our area, we'll do dinner. I make some awesome bacon wrapped pork ribeyes, with garlic mashed tatos. Tank loves them.
edbug
21 years ago
ASAP I'm thinking! ! ! TIA Tanks!

Tank you, edbug
Users browsing this topic