bassdude
21 years ago
what can I say
390409.jpg

Click to View Image99 View(s)

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Hey, if the Bosox did it...
LOL
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Gosh Bass, you have a serious (or not so serious) Cub hatred. You a Cardinals fan or something?

Herfsnipe is going to take you off his Xmas card list if you keep this up.
bassdude
21 years ago
well they are the home team but I just hate the Cubs and the pond scum Mets.
bassdude
21 years ago
Cardinals that is.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Who is your team, Bass?
bassdude
21 years ago
i live 30 minutes from busch stadium - not much of a baseball fan though, too boring

and we f'ed up the ws
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Gotcha... Hey Bass, you might be able to help me out with something. Could you drop an email to me, please?

greyhoundruss at sbcglobal dot net

Nothing to do with baseball.

Thanks.
bassdude
21 years ago
8track no luck yet.
Country
21 years ago
I can't see why people spend so much time hating a particular team (such as the people who made CubsSuck.com) when it is worth it to just like a particular team. I think it is the same as people joining our hobby of smoking cigars and just pissing and moaning on the boards all the time to everyone.

I smoke to enjoy, and watch baseball to enjoy.
...why...
smoke to complain, and watch baseball to gripe?
hup4
21 years ago
country,
I don't get it either, but there are two teams in Chicago, and that other team on the south side doesn't care if their team wins or loses!!! They're only happy if the Cubs lose! Sorry I had to jump in!

hup
Charlie
21 years ago
Yes, the White Sox fans (all twenty of them) hate the Cubs and are jealous of the Cub following! They have a damn good club, but only care if Cubs lose, Cubs lose, Cubs lose!

Charlie
bassdude
21 years ago
personally I am not much of a baseball fan. I just find humor in the Indians and Cubs. And with all the folks who post about the Cubs and how they love them well here is an alternative view. Plus Chicago thinks they are better than the rest of the state - you should see the past commercials where they claim they are a state.

I don't smoke to complain and well I don't watch baseball. I try to take the kids to one game a year and at least they get to see a real contender.
bassdude
21 years ago
here's a deal I'll stop posting about the Cubs when the rest of you do. I don't see posts about other teams very often at all.

So why do the Cub's fans feel such a need to post about them?
hup4
21 years ago
Someone sounds awful bitter!!
Users browsing this topic