callawaybob
21 years ago
CarribeanSoul, yes it is in Baltimore county...
stogiepa
21 years ago
Smashed, you are joking? Right? Wait until May 8th.!!!
"Let's Play" Birthday Boy !!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO

Hey, Uncle Bob can Smash move in with you ? May be no room in his "cigar Ranch" after May 8th. LMAO

Don't mess with stogiepa or Judge Ram my friend. LMAO


stogiepa

dice7711
21 years ago
good to see you guys. I thought Uncle bob would be older!

dice7711
Smashed247
21 years ago
Darn Stogie,
I was just about to get on and do a contest, Guess my birthday. You blew that one LMAO. Dice, Uncle Bob is a bit older, no one thinks he looks his age. Must be all the cigars he smokes...
stogiepa
21 years ago
Let's Play !!!! Guess Uncle Bob's age? Prize, lets see,how about an all expense paid trip to see Smashed247's place of residence. Oh, lets say after MAY 8th !!!!! I'm sorry I should say what's left of "Smashie's " residence !!!! LMAO LMAO
Justlook for a pile of rubble amongest the "CIGAR'S"

Let play!!!! "We didn't start the fire........

Oh, my guess? To soon.


stogiepa
Smashed247
21 years ago
Stogie,
You are really pluggin my birthday out here on the boards. I can't even run a darn birthday contest.
stogiepa
21 years ago
"LET'S PLAY"

Happy to help a fellow First Class BOTL !!!!


Hey heres one for you: Head line "Cigar New's"

SMASHED GET'S CRASHED ON MAY 8th..The Cigar Police
believe it was related to a BITHDAY BOMBING by many of his fellow BOTL who Smashed had tryed to bomb. Cigar Police are still investigating the bombing. More detail's will be released as the CP dig through the rubble looking for Smashie's body or what is left of it. He was so young. LMAO LMAO

Lets Play !!!!!
stogiepa
21 years ago
Did I scare you with my post Smashed ? Or are you busy building an addition ? Don't worry Smashie I will be heading down with a U-Haul to help you out. LMAO
After all what are friends for !!! I cleared out my basement and added a few coolidor's. Your cigars will be safe with me. hehehehehehehehe


Stogiepa
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Hey Callaway....I know you gotta go to Ropewalk every once in awhile, right?
bud451
21 years ago
Hey...May 8th, that's my B-day!
callawaybob
21 years ago
Ropewalk...ropewalk...where have I heard that before? Kinda new to Baltimore CarribeanSoul so I'm not sure what this is... Clue me..

BB
bassdude
21 years ago
Baltimore??? I'd have sworn that was Arkansas.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Looks like a John Deere ad.
John L
stogiepa
21 years ago
Hey Smashie....Here I am. Do you think Uncle Bob will let you enclose the patio for cigar storage ? You may well need after May 8th. LMAO LMAO
Uncle Bob...Think you can help your nephew out?
LMAO LMAO LMAO

Reminder: Smasie read all by post. ROTFLMAO
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Callaway- Its a bar in Federal Hill on South Charles. One of the few decent cigar bars in Baltimore. Plus they have a statue tribute to Ronald Reagan!
callawaybob
21 years ago
CarribeanSoul, I've heard of that bar. I go to a place in Timonium Md called the Humidor. Great guy own the place and they are also sponsoring the Smoke on the Water herf May 12th.. Its gonna be loads of fun:-)

BB
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Yep...I go there all the time. I work at the SHA building right at Falls Road and the Beltway in Lutherville. Great people and a great selection.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Smashed247 and I go there every Thursday night.. Maybe we'll see ya there sometime?

BB
Poker Smoker
21 years ago
Ropewalk is across the street from Mad River. Ive been there a bunch, me and smashed go to Mad River when we can..
Smashed247
21 years ago
CarribeanSoul,
Me and Bob are heading up to the Humidour tonight... 6:30
Users browsing this topic