Smashed247
21 years ago
Here is a picture of myself and Uncle Bob enjoying something I just got a hold of. I drove over his house wtih a HUGE smile on my face. When I got there he had a HUGE smile on his face as well. Best cigar I have ever smoked.
390681.jpg

Click to View Image133 View(s)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
youz guyz look's like twins, oh youz did say uncle Bob...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
WTF is that alien lizzard thing on the table?
andytv
21 years ago
Nice beers too!
Bubba7624
21 years ago
That's cute!

Way to keep it in the family, just wait until those baby's get a little age on em. Good choice! Did someone say may 8th!!!!!!!
callawaybob
21 years ago
Yhe lizzard is smoking whats left of a Vegas gran reserve. He liked it, but has had many that were better.
Funny picture Jas.

UB
callawaybob
21 years ago
What as that we were buring, Partagas series #4 from just south of Miami? Ooooooo Yeah dat was ah good one..:-)
KNOF
21 years ago
Great picture, and nice to see what a CallawayBob looks like, heheheeee. I met you Jason at CFest!
callawaybob
21 years ago
KNOF, Jas mentioned he met you and that you were the kind of guy that would not bomb a poor defenseless newbie. Yeah, thats what he said alright..Real nice guy..

BB
jetblasted
21 years ago
Great Picture ... Love the Lizard ... Nice Smokes, too !!!
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Youse guyz be sittin awfully close. I hope it was just for the pic,LOL. X
callawaybob
21 years ago
xibbumbero,
I'm comfortable sitting next to men, you? HeHeHe
stogiepa
21 years ago
What can I say? Well plenty, you know stogiepa. LMAO
A nice picture of "TWO FIRST CLASS BOTL".

Happy Puffing to you both.

Stogiepa- CBid
Ram27- Ward B
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Do you two always were t-shirts to match the furniture or did you paint the furniture to match your t's?
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
I would bet the photographer is wearing a blue shirt?
stogiepa
21 years ago
Hey Smash & Uncle Bob~
Please excuse John hay Cigars, his head hasn't cleared from all the smoke (no, not on the water)he was in at cigarfest 2005. LMAO

Now if you would ,all please start singing "Smoke on the Water" !!!!!!!

Thank You .

stogiepa
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Yep, ya gotta love the lizard!

John L
CaribbeanSoul
21 years ago
Are you guys in B-More?
Smashed247
21 years ago
I must admit, when I put this up I didn't expect this lashing.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Hey Jas, wasn't Leslye wearing a blue shirt? Its kind of wierd the shirt furniture thing that Mr Hay pointed out.

UB
Users browsing this topic