Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I can't believe that noboby posted a pic of this yet...

Am I the only one who got one ??? LOL

Yea, me and 1499 other people... hahahahahaha

Low
390564.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

strider32
21 years ago
That was a great freebie. Had several signatures added to it and now it's hanging inside a poster frame in my cigar room. I regret not carrying it all night and having BOTL/SOTL sign it. Oh well, next year.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I left mine in the stupid rental car when I turned it back in, I was running late and just forgot about it. I have an insider hooking me up with another one though.
Cool poster.
John L
Schmitty22
21 years ago
damn i never got one at all!!!! TRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i get one for my office as a memorial to a wonderful fun weekend 🙂 please.... dont make me call your cell phone at 3 am and ask
KNOF
21 years ago
Schmitty, we took another wrong turn!

They were giving them out as you left, and we went out the back door! Doh! I actually figured I had no chance to get mine home in good shape (3,000 miles away), so I wasn't sweating it. Just think what shape the poster would be in after the TSA got ahold of your poster, LOL!
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Gonna get a frame this weekend and hang it. Still in the back of my truck. I'm lazy.
tpottiger
21 years ago
Signed by:
Rocky Patel
Nick Perdomo
Ailyn Ozgener
Ann Schlegel "The Artist"

I would have gotten more, but most were already gone...
(I should have had some of the CI/CBid staff sign it!)
Schmitty22
21 years ago
Keith, I would have put it in the OpfTH banner tube. If would have gotten home fine. a week late but still 🙂
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Who came up with the design for the poster??

Low
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Low, I believe it was Ann, the lady that did the other two prints at the show and on CI/CB.
Lowman
  • Lowman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
If that's true and if I would have known that, I would have had her sign it.

Low
Thom
21 years ago
Great poster. I really like that art work. I too want to know the artist who made this.
tpottiger
21 years ago
Ann Schlegel was there. She had a booth, showing both of the prints as well as the poster. (It looked like her poster was signed by everyone at the show!)

Very pleasant young lady. She was signing posters.
Users browsing this topic