Marke@CigarBid
21 years ago
If everyone would take notice, I'm actually leaning back trying to rest after catching up on all of Jessica's work.

TeeJay and I were hopig for some "help" after CFest, but he is still over there yapping about being "the Princess"....

Last I heard, she was trying to tie-in Mel Brooks ( Its good to be the King ).

Marke
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Ok, Roger and Marke are going to be banned......They are jealous that they were never called the Princess
Marke@CigarBid
21 years ago
Actually, Jess, I heard that Roger's stage name IS Princess... Tim told me.

Marke

Schmitty22
21 years ago
wait - Marke is not the princess? now i am confused.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
I am the REAL Princess. Marke and Roger just wanna be like me.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Of all the chicks from the fest ... I still think this one is the hottest ... ahem.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Awww, thanks....even after I look horrible in the pic, they still like me!!
Doc@CigarBid
21 years ago
Nice head Jess. You should wear it to work everyday.

This is why I hide at my desk with my head down!
rayder1
21 years ago
Dear Cbid...aka CI,

We know your company is not going broke.
Please give your employees cubicles...or maybe even offices. The desk against a wall thing is pretty sorry lookin'. It may be asthetics...but it makes for even better and happier employees if they feel they actually have their own space.

With regards....a customer.


PS. It's cool to get these pics of the inner working of a place I do business with.

I will probably never get a chance to visit in person...so its nice to visit vicariously.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
I'd take this set up over a cubicle anyday. You have more space and can interact with others.
John L
rayder1
21 years ago
Yeah...but you can't surf porn sites or play solitaire.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yes I can, thank you very much...
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
I don't need porn! I look to my right and I see TJ, that's enough for me!
Users browsing this topic