RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
bang!
394203.jpg

Click to View Image94 View(s)

Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . the amazing thing is, there are actually men who get paid to have sex with her . . . . what a job!!
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...!
14theroad
21 years ago
Da Chief
21 years ago
all fake! LOL!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Who cares if the diamonds on the belt are fake, did you check out her tits?!?!?!
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
5'3" 108. 10 lbs is silicon.
jackconrad
21 years ago
Only on C-bid would men profess thier lust fo Ann Coulter and foo-foo this incredible specimen! Fake or not This chick's hott!!!!
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Her face looks way too fake. Nice body though. (Yes I know those are fake too!)

Que
Eggman
21 years ago
Did 'er. Oh, and she paid ME.






















HA!

egg
stogiepa
21 years ago
WOW...........now my eye's don't hurt any more.
strick9
21 years ago
Believe it or not, I'm pretty darn sure I went to high school with her. I'm gonna dig out the yearbook and get her real name.

A buddy of mine from high school met her at a local gym when she came back home from California over the holidays last year. Totally different girl now...

-Mark
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Why did she dye her roots that color?
jackconrad
21 years ago
Nothin wrong with todays post but this still beats em all!! deserves another look.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Back in Black
callawaybob
21 years ago
One sexy lady, well she is sexy anyway...Dule...
Users browsing this topic