strider32
21 years ago
Did anyone get any better shots of Lindsey at this years fest? I never got close enough to the booth this year but boxcars got this one in passing. Post'em if ya gottem...
394923.jpg

Click to View Image66 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
He's that close and looking at the top of her head?
MACS
21 years ago
He's old. I'da been caught booby-gazing.
rayder1
21 years ago
I just wonder if she always holds her mouth open like that.
stogiepa
21 years ago
Once again WOW !!!!!
Poor man has a cigar "thru his head". !!!!LMAO
That must hurt!!!!
Looking at her helps take away his pain. LMAO




spa
pabloescabar
21 years ago
oh yea, now that's Hot !!!
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Thanks Strider, now I can't concentrate at work!


Dan
myash07
21 years ago
Now I know why the line was so long!

lol
14theroad
21 years ago
Kinda like the Steve Martin and the arrow through the head. She looks a lot better standing up and with the look on her mouth.
strider32
21 years ago
I think she was looking at me...er some of me
wvwa34
21 years ago
Look at the left eye on that guy!!!!??????????????? I bet its still stuck in the same position!!!!!!!
boofa75
21 years ago
I personally think she had too much clothes on.

** edited by SteveR@CBid
boofa75
21 years ago
back to the top we go.
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Not only is her mouth open with an OHHH take a look at her hand... what she been thinkin....
strider32
21 years ago
So nobody got a better picture of her at the fest???
jackconrad
21 years ago
Hitchen a ride?
jespear
21 years ago
Here's an index with her "nude" pics.
http://playmateworld90.free.fr/Galleries/2001/2001_11_Lindsey_Vuolo/ 

(I'd still pick the CAO Flavours" girl over her, though.)
strider32
21 years ago
321 days to go!!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic