RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.
395185.jpg

Click to View Image105 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
left or right????

left or right????

uhhh.. i say RIGHT!!!
callawaybob
21 years ago
I'll take the one on the right brother:-)
callawaybob
21 years ago
Or the on the left too for that matter. Hell, I'll take em both at once:-)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Should have seen the one they would not post.
callawaybob
21 years ago
After they get over that sunburn. OUTCH thats gonna hurt 😞
ddsmokin
21 years ago
that's my idea of a sandwish
bullwyf
21 years ago
The wide open place of the left are nice however there are some interesting peaks on the right, that cave has a stalagmight sp?
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
RDC - Sorry, the other one was a little risqué, if you will.
KNOF
21 years ago
RDC,
Please foward the other (risque) one to knof7393 at yahoo dot com

Maybe SteveR won't notice and let me post it, heheheeee!

Does it also have sand in the shlitz (beer of course), LOL!!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Steve, it really did not show any of the good stuff so I thought maybe, just maybe they'll post it.

It was however a nice close up:-)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
KNOF, sorry dude, I deleted it.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Steve, I googled and found the pic again. It's a nice pic. I believe safe for this forum. After all, we are all over 18. Go ahead, post it:-)
wvwa34
21 years ago
OHHHHHHHH So thats how i got sand in my Teeth?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!!!!
Users browsing this topic