KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The best thing about Mondays . . . Coming home to find your CI/CBid packages!

Not to mention the couple more B-Day packages too, heheheeee. When is this CFest aftermath week gonna end? LOL!!!
393672.jpg

Click to View Image91 View(s)

Schmitty22
21 years ago
wow - i wanna party with you cowboy!
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
Those CAO's look sweet.
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Schmitty, think you can keep up with the Bouncing Ball? LOL!!!
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Oohh...nice scores, Keith!
Smashed247
21 years ago
Knof,
Don't you feel bad every time you open one of those nice boxes just to smoke it?
BeatDragon
Charlie
21 years ago
Tim

Nothing negative to say about those beautiful Bucs? Great selection, Keith!

Charlie
bullwyf
21 years ago
ooooh knof.......nice....very nice........
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Charlie...

Nope...but I made ya look!
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I wish I felt better to smoke something! This bug I've got is driving my coolador to overflow!!!
bullwyf
21 years ago
Keith my poor sick friend. . .if you absolutely can't find enough room for all those CAO's I'll completely understand if you send them to me. . .I'll bite the bullet, and take one for a friend.. . that's just the kind of guy I am.

Michael
bullwyf
21 years ago
Consider the Creamatorium. . .
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
As mentioned in the Creamatorium post, I am not able to send one of these CAO's to you since it is NOT my last, heheheeee.
bullwyf
21 years ago
See that one on the far right that has no one to love him because he isn't wrapped up in that pretty purple ribbon, it's time for him to go. . .
Charlie
21 years ago
I will take all of your overflows!!!! LMAO

Charlie
KNOF
  • KNOF
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
But bullwy, your wrong, heheheee. The one on the far right has the ribbon down, under, up and over for easy access to undress her as you pull the ribbon and she pops up, nice and firm too!
bullwyf
21 years ago
Keith

There is no ribbon around that cigar. . . . under it yes but not wrapped lovingly around it like my fingers would be when I laid it to rest and eased it's pain and suffering. . . FOR EVER!!! MAH HA HAHAMAHA AHAM AHAHA
stogiepa
21 years ago
KNOF~
Let me in please. I'm out here banging on your door.
LMAO LMAO

Very nice Monday's at your house.

spa
callawaybob
21 years ago
Very sweet, bet they smell great too.

Enjoy em

Brother Bob
Users browsing this topic