Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . a friend of mine has gone to the Racino each of the last ten days. . . . he has won money 8 of those 10 days. . . . in the last week and a half, he has won over $6,400 . . . . every night he calls and tells me that he won again . . . . and every time I tell him it's time he bought me a nice cigar (he doesn't smoke cigars) . . . . . well, after he won 2k last night, he said he'd meet me at the local shop & let me pick out whatever I wanted . . . . So, I cook him up a nice tenderloin, grab it and a Cuban to gift him, and go to the shop . . . . I was thinking, about the only thing there I haven't had was a 1926, so that'd be my choice . . . . well, we walk in, and the first thing I see is a chest of De Silvios right in front . . . . I say "anything I want?" . . . . . He says "yep" . . . . so, I grab the De Silvio . . . He wasn't expecting to pay $38 for a cigar, but he did it . . . . I thought, if he wanted to buy me a special cigar, I'd make it one that I would never, ever buy myself . . . and you can bet I wouldn't pay that much . . . . But, because it's a gift, I'm glad to have it, and probably won't ever smoke it . . . . it'll look nice in the humidor though . . . . . it was a great gesture, and now, if I could only find a nice woman for him . . . . anyone know any nice single women in the Rochester area?
394604.jpg

Click to View Image99 View(s)

blackfoot11
21 years ago
i only have 1, too. like you, probly never smoke it.

very nice gift.

blacky
stogiepa
21 years ago
Very nice. You have a great friend.
No on the request. LMAO





stogiepa
strider32
21 years ago
Great story and now you have that stick staring at you saying " smoke me Paul,cmon,light me up".LoL. Actually I don't get out to Rochester much so I don't know any women there,however while shopping at the Waterloo outlet some of the women working there seemed quite fine except for girl in diner. I think her name was Yolanda.
jetblasted
21 years ago
A Nice Single Gal in Rochester? . . . Match.com
jetblasted
21 years ago
Nice Foto, btw . . .
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . Strider, I actually work 10 minutes down the road from the Waterloo Mall . . . . I go there at lunchtime sometimes . . . . Let me know if you ever get up there during the week, and we can meet for lunch. . . . and, yeah there's some cuties there . . . several of them are my customers . . . . .
bassdude
21 years ago
very nice - they don't have them around here.
MACS
21 years ago
Smoke the darn thing. That's why they roll cigars... so you can smoke 'em.
myash07
21 years ago
Damn
That is nice!
regdunlap7
21 years ago
Paul:

Let me know your friends name...he is taking food of the table for my kids...lol!!!! We actually have some folks that win pretty regular, but I would hate to see how much they are actually putting into the machines!!

Thanks
js
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Jon, I was thinking of you . . . . I think you'd better go re-program those machines . . . . after his losses, he has cleared over 5 grand this past week . . . . but, he's not the only one I've heard whose won lately . . . .

. . . I've gotta get over there soon . . . .
dbreazeale
21 years ago
I think you smoked it already. All I see
is a wooden box. :o)


del
rleaverton
21 years ago
Blackfoot,

I only have one, too....

And it never even ocurred to me that I could smoke her.

Ron
rleaverton
21 years ago
Blackfoot,

I only have one, too....

And it never even ocurred to me that I could smoke her.

Ron
strider32
21 years ago
Seth, that is a cool idea. email me
murray1957 at yahoo dot com

Block of wood, bucket of ice and a hatchet, sir.
Goody
21 years ago
Beautiful!!

Saving for a special event?


Goody
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I've smoked one and was not impressed with it. The PEdS DC,now that's another story. X
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I have two Salomons that I will light up one of these days.

Que
Users browsing this topic