RagingMark
21 years ago
Can anyone say there is really a difference between these?
394503.JPG

Click to View Image105 View(s)

SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Send me one of each, and I'll let you know...LOL!

-Wolfy
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Hmmm....

I may have to do a comparison review. However, it may take me about 5 of each to really give a good review. My contact info can be found on the forums 🙂
Stefan
dwalt10048
21 years ago
Gandalf
21 years ago
Definitely - the price.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
yeah the difference is you have 2 boxes and I have none....:(
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Since you are unsure, send them to me and I will submit a full report on my findings.
junebug333
21 years ago
Yes I agree that you have em and we don't. Seeing this has brought tears to my eyes. Send out one of each to 19 of us, and we will conduct a taste test to find the difference.

pabloescabar
21 years ago
bassdude
21 years ago
its all in the taste.
k9kop
21 years ago
I'm jealous!!!!


k9
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I've smoked them both and couldn't tell a difference at all. Thats just me though. I was at a local yesterday who got one of the hand-painted Boxes of 40th Anniv. about 3 weeks back and was telling me that its better than any cuban I'd ever smoked. He's had them listed at $35 a piece and yesterday still had the box FULL. Give me an $11 BBF any day of the week.
RagingMark
21 years ago
Ding Ding Ding!!!

And the winning answers are

1. Gan
2. Pablo
3. Bass

Frank for such a bad answer send these guys your PAMs.

Mark
fpaternostro
21 years ago
Sorry buddy. They'll be in the mail tomorrow.



Thats a joke by the way. For that kind of money, I'll force myself to like them. LOL
Users browsing this topic