Brewha
11 years ago

How many more people who need them are getting free mammograms that didn't get them before? And could it have been done cheaper?

Abrignac wrote:


Have you tried a Google search?
DrafterX
11 years ago
I heard Google was Fair & Balanced... 😟
victor809
11 years ago

How many more people who need them are getting free mammograms that didn't get them before? And could it have been done cheaper?

Abrignac wrote:



Thats true... wheel's been offering free mammograms for decades. And how much does obamacare charge?
T Z
  • T Z
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
don't forget ,all those ILLEGALS can now apply for S.S. benefits
jetblasted
11 years ago
There's got to me more to this, than this.

I started noticing a couple of years ago, a gigantic spike in new hires of African origin. For a good solid year here all the hiring was to foreign born people's. Native born blacks were hired at a good rate & native born whites might get hired 1 for every 50 aforementioned.

I also question what sort of government program has allowed people of Indian origin to own every single gas station in America. With numbers like that, it can't just be a coincidence.
Brewha
11 years ago

There's got to me more to this, than this.

I started noticing a couple of years ago, a gigantic spike in new hires of African origin. For a good solid year here all the hiring was to foreign born people's. Native born blacks were hired at a good rate & native born whites might get hired 1 for every 50 aforementioned.

I also question what sort of government program has allowed people of Indian origin to own every single gas station in America. With numbers like that, it can't just be a coincidence.

jetblasted wrote:


This started years ago - with the nation wide Chinese restaurant industry. Talk about racial discrimination! I've never been in one of those places that was run by a white boy.
Brewha
11 years ago

I heard Google was Fair & Balanced... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Sorry Drafter, everyone knows that Google is the puppet media of the liberals.
Brewha
11 years ago

Thats true... wheel's been offering free mammograms for decades. And how much does obamacare charge?

victor809 wrote:


I knew it! Wheel is secretly supporting Obamacare. I always thought that little guy lean to the left.....
victor809
11 years ago

I knew it! Wheel is secretly supporting Obamacare. I always thought that little guy lean to the left.....

Brewha wrote:



Well... he does now that one leg is shorter than the other....
Abrignac
11 years ago

Thats true... wheel's been offering free mammograms for decades. And how much does obamacare charge?

victor809 wrote:



But, I heard one needs to bring their own ladder so he can reach. It's not so free after all now is it?
Brewha
11 years ago

But, I heard one needs to bring their own ladder so he can reach. It's not so free after all now is it?

Abrignac wrote:


Gives a whole new meaning to "social climber" doesn't it?
stogiemonger
11 years ago
Wow! It seems that someone is still tempted to defend this POS that is the affordable health care law (Obamacare), but, has made the wise decision to relent, finally.







You win!
Brewha
11 years ago

Wow! It seems that someone is still tempted to defend this POS that is the affordable health care law (Obamacare), but, has made the wise decision to relent, finally.







You win!

stogiemonger wrote:


You have to admit that Obamacare is better than nothing, or what the GOP would do (also nothing).
mikey1597
11 years ago

You have to admit that Obamacare is better than nothing, or what the GOP would do (also nothing).

Brewha wrote:




No really we don't. I liked what I had but if you like your insurance, you can keep it.

BS Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brewha
11 years ago

No really we don't. I liked what I had but if you like your insurance, you can keep it.

BS Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikey1597 wrote:


Like it wasn't going to change. Like your rates and benefits were not being eroded.

So when it came to reform, you weighed in with "nothing is what I want "?
jetblasted
11 years ago
wheel leans to the left, because of that bum wheel he's got.
cacman
11 years ago
Let's not forget they all got a raise too with raising the minimum wage...
stogiemonger
11 years ago

You have to admit that Obamacare is better than nothing, or what the GOP would do (also nothing).

Brewha wrote:



Um. No. "Nothing" would be far better (imo) than what has hit in this law, and what's left to hit (i.e. the employer mandate).



I always believed that this law was crafted to fail miserably, as is playing out right before our eyes, from the start. I believe that it is failing worse than even the crafters of the law had envisioned, so much so, that the little miscalculation, I predict, will backfire from the "stupid" American voter.


I believe the thinking was that the masses would be begging the government to fix the law, by allowing it to move toward a single payer system funded by the government through the tax system. It's all set up that way with the IRS penalty system (tax) portion of the law. Instead, I think you can expect the "stupid" American voter to beg for complete repeal of the law.


What lawmakers will then propose should scare the heck out of us, too.

Edit: Hopefully, we will be able to read the law before passing it, this time around.
Users browsing this topic