Mo'sMan
21 years ago
Ricky.......yup, you're insulting ways will never change. Feeling double hypocritical today? Don't like double doses of your own candy? What......it only works for liberal scumsuckers?
const33
21 years ago
Did,nt your Mama tell you that Politics and Cigars dont mix....LOL
Pancho
21 years ago
Rick,
I come on this board to make friends and learn about cigars, not to argue with idiots. I can see from reading the posts that you are by far the biggest idiot on this board. Goodbye.
adroomi
21 years ago
.....and good riddance!
jetblasted
Pancho
21 years ago
Adroomi,

I was saying goodbye to Rick, not to the board, but feel free to chime in with your own version of idiocy whenever you like.

I suppose that anytime you have a publicly accessibly web forum, there will be a couple of people like you and Rick who seem to get your jollies by stirring up trouble and starting arguments.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
the kind of crap site visited by rick

http://www.cafepress.com/holygop 
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
which links to this site
http://2politicaljunkies.blogspot.com/ 


Proving that rick is an anti catholic and therfore post objectable material
adroomi
21 years ago
I'm anti-Catholic too. Can I go to that web site?

I'm not really anti-Catholic. I just wanted to say that to see how it feels to be a conformist. I didn't like the feeling so I took it back. Now I'm pro-Catholic.
JonR
21 years ago
I wonder if there really are communist catholics and if so when they make the sign of the cross do they have to lash their own back or does a fellow commie do it for them, hmmmmm.


JonR
stapletonj
21 years ago
one cannot be a good communist and a good catholic at the same time. Communism is by definition ATHEISTIC. "Opitate of the masses" and all that you know
corvairkid
21 years ago
how sad this thread makes me. Religion is personal politics are public. So this is what picture post has become?

Paul Kastner
I refuse to stand behind a fake name.
callawaybob
21 years ago
Relegion is a persons personal beliefs and should not be a topic for discussion however, if one publicly voices thier relegous beliefs and opinions, its open season..

Poor Anne, she's so pretty and mixed up. She needs a good smoke.

BB
adroomi
21 years ago
Stapleton,
Just curious where you get that info (about communism being atheistic). Some of the most powerful Catholics today are Communist leaders.

In fact in Italy there is a massive Catholic Communist sect that is operating quite well.

Catholicism is the most rapidly growing creed in China today. Communism is the most rapidly declining. Progress is amazing.
Users browsing this topic