Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
This is what was left at the end of the Great North West Box Pass 2.

Thanks again guys for playing.
395560.jpg

Click to View Image89 View(s)

Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
That looks sweet!
Thanks for letting me play.

Que
Da Chief
21 years ago
Brings tears to my eyes!
castlewa
21 years ago
Nice! Thanks Thom that was fun. We still need to get together and herf.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Que - my pleasure.

Chris - I so need to take a motorcycle trip up your way this summer. Got some place I can put up a tent?
castlewa
21 years ago
Tent? No but you can stay in my house in the spare room. If you prefer the outdoors I have a 100 sq ft cabin about halfway back the property. I am running electrical to it this summer (oh and cable, dsl, etc....);).

Come on up anytime. I have enough neighbors that a spontaneous herf is waiting to happen at all times.

BTW we brew our own beer too.
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I love you Chris!
castlewa
21 years ago
So I take it that means we will be herfing it up this summer?
Pancho
21 years ago
Stupid newbie question. What happens to all those cigars when the box pass ends?
Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Pancho -- The box started with something like 60 cigars, then the players put in some extras as well as some for the host, plus a nice baggie of smokes for the troops. The originator of the box gets all the cigars that are left. Although getting more cigars is not my reason for doing a box pass, although that is a good benefit. This box pass is about meeting others in the pass. That's what makes it the Geat North West Box Pass.
Pancho
21 years ago
Thanks for the info Thom. Sounds like a lot of fun -- and those are some awesome cigars.
erkwgz
21 years ago
A very nice looking bunch of cigars.

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic