lgates5
  • lgates5
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm not real big on jewelry. Never have been. Until I saw this:

398714.jpg

Click to View Image88 View(s)

lofty1
21 years ago
i don't get it. what does jewelry have to do with that pic?
adroomi
21 years ago
...that's their name. A Korean group. They just released a Japanese album also last month. They're making waves. Quite the lookers.
Da Chief
21 years ago
HUMMMMMMMMM...
xrundog
21 years ago
Not a bad one in the bunch!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Mmmmmmm Chinese Buffet:-d
Eggman
21 years ago
That's quite a lot of bring bring.



eggman
Cigarick
21 years ago
I'll take the one on the left.
MACS
21 years ago
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
"bring bring" ROTF...
Eggman
21 years ago
Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
first chart topper "love you long time" ?
loosecard
21 years ago
Little girls - snap like twig.
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
AHHHH, where would you start? I wouldn't know if I was eating up good f***ing or f***ing good eating.

Nummies for everyone of them!
Da Chief
21 years ago
Does anyone have the link to this group?
emtd67
21 years ago
old enough to be thier grandfathers guys!!! What is the fasination with oriental women, I do not find oriental guys hot in the least bit!!
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . I made the mistake of viewing Japanese porn once . . . . the men sit still and don't move, and the women do the work . . . . it's very embarrassing and uncomfortable to watch . . . . .
emtd67
21 years ago
You crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adroomi
21 years ago
EMT,
I don't find oriental guys attractive either. I do like oriental rugs though.

I also like ASIAN women. not the guys though.

What's attractive about them....

Most if not all under 120 pounds. Average in a 100-110.

Silky hair, no foul language, elegant, expect and demand to be treated like a lady, not some foul-mouthed trash, amazingly "giving" in the bedroom however (to the point of knocking your socks off), not concerned with the outward appearance of their men, but rather the inner appearance. This is why you will find gorgeous asian women with ugly guys. They are in it for the love, not the looks.

Oh, and did I mention they are dynamite in bed?
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Adroomi... you are correct sir!!

Only been down that road once and all i can say is

WOW
Users browsing this topic