WaldoAR15
21 years ago

These are good in the am with a nice cup of coffee. ;)
399692.jpg

Click to View Image113 View(s)

Homebrew
21 years ago
mmmmmm Choix Supremes,
And a good Dark Roast.
Perfect start to the day.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
bassdude
21 years ago
I like them fresh but the 00 and 98 were way too mild.
WaldoAR15
21 years ago

These are 04 and need some rest. Not as mild as the early ones, BTW.

bullwyf
21 years ago
looks like you have way too many of them. . . .hmm?
MACS
21 years ago
I still have half a box of 01's and they smoke just as good in the evening after dinner... watching TV in the 'smokin' room' (that'd be the one with the smoker cloaker).
Smashed247
21 years ago
Yummmy, I have a couple of these that were gifted. Your making my mouth water. Im hypnotized..walking outside with one right now...
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I had one the other day while playing on the computer. My wife came by and said, "That stogie really stinks!" I didn't think much of it at the time although she does have a pretty good nose for cigars. I got up and left the room for a while and when I came back, she was right! It took 2 more cigars just to get the smell out of my smoking room, LOL.
I think these are best smoke outside.

Barry
WaldoAR15
21 years ago


LOL, my wife says that about EVERY cigar I smoke. (except a PSD4 that I was smoking out by the fire one night. She even wanted to try it)

pabloescabar
21 years ago
dude, that be some nice shizzz...
Users browsing this topic