emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I let the new man in my life smoke one stick of mine...he is outta control, lets see I got a new humidor and a box of acid blondies for my bday, oh did I mention the ring??? Im going to soon take a pic of him and all his loot!!!! No he is not the bunny!! I do need some advice on proper humidification of the several humidors I now own, any help would be great guys,thanks.
399894.jpg

Click to View Image80 View(s)

Jdllizard
21 years ago
Sniff......sniff...........sniffle........... (lips quivering), (tears forming).







John L
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
You look very hoppy. Congrats,

-Wolfy

BTW, buy some beads for your humis.
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I use pillows and the round disc thing for my humidor now, what are beads?? And how do I keep it at 70%?
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . . my girlfriend uses beads . . . .

. . . sorry . . .

Tina, congratulations! You look very happy . . . . we've missed you around here (especially jd) . . . Glad to see your smiling face again, don't be a stranger . . . .
emtd67
  • emtd67
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Seth, your gf has beads or uses beads, LOL!! You guys are something else!!!
xrundog
21 years ago
Humi-beads at 65%RH. You add the water, they do the rest!
myash07
21 years ago
Seth:. . . . my girlfriend uses beads . . . .

You kinky thing..... LOL!

Emt

I can see the ring, it almost out shines the smile you are wearing....


myash
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yum yum, sound's like you be doing very well for your self's very good on you two's.

aloha,
pablo
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
you can do a google search for climmax beads, make sure to include two m's. They come in 65% and 70%. All you have to do is add distilled water. I can also get something very similar (maybe even the same thing) at my local, but he only carries the 70% variety. I have found however that even with the 70% my humidors keep a constant humidity of around 67%. WHat size are your humidors? I have to 40-50 count, one 120 count and one 150 count and the media that I use keeps all them at a good rh.
I hope this helps,
Que
Users browsing this topic