Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I know Jeff did his, and he is bringing a lot of REALLY NICE sticks....but....these are just the ones that I plan on using as "Thanks for coming" sticks.

If you are coming to the OKC Herf....you will be leaving with these!!!


-Chris
400710.jpg

Click to View Image60 View(s)

vfrtwice
21 years ago
HOLY SAMPLE PACKS BAT MAN!!!

Beautiful picture. Looks like someone is a La Gloria fan. Great smoke. That was the fist Gigar i ever smoked. I love them. For some reason i dont have any in my humi. I need to fix that huh 🙂
dave97402
21 years ago
See Jeff....now that's variety! LOL

I'm on my way, wait for me!

Dave
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I plan on setting out the boxes of Criollo Pato's and Brazilia Ipanima's so that people can just grab one or two and start smoking.

But the sampler packs will be "prizes" given out to those that can answer trivia questions and other stuff like that.

Got any good trivia questions that I can use? E-mail me @ -----> cigar_fiend AAAATTTT cox DDDDOTTTT net. I can use all the help I can get.

-Chris
rush1169
21 years ago
When and where is this alleged herf going to take place?
ryantp
21 years ago
strick9
21 years ago
Freakin' awesome Chris. WOW!!!

You have gone above and beyond by the looks of things.

-Mark
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . how about "what is the state bird of oklahoma?"

. . . . Of course, I know it's the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, but maybe they won't . . . . .

mydsooner
21 years ago
But do you know the state rock?


If it's trivia about cigars then im toaste. Goody or Chris(Classic cigar man) will walk away with everything.
Goody
21 years ago
HMMMMMMM......Hoyos and Brazilias! Goody like!!!


Goody

PS Rose Rock, Jeff
mydsooner
21 years ago
Give that man a cigar.
mydsooner
21 years ago
I just want to say that what Chris is doing is more along the lines of an event than a just a herf.

I know it's still a month away but i wanted to say great job Chris.
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
I just hope it all comes together!


Keep your fingers crossed!
DrafterX
21 years ago
Starting to think I may have to escape for an evening. I'm only two hours away... Maybe noone will notice I'm gone.
tobii3
21 years ago
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I just found a new desktop photo!!!

BEEEE-YOOOOOOO-TEEEEEE-FUL!!!!!!
cgarman
21 years ago
Holy Smokes batman!!! Cripey! I am glad I making this one for sure. Now I have to come up with some stuff so that I don't feel quite so 'inadequate'
mydsooner
21 years ago
better top this so people can see what they are missing out on.

How often do you go to a herf and get to just grab a couple of CAO's best?




jeezy peezy!

Jeff
Users browsing this topic