cavscout01
21 years ago
cavscout01
21 years ago
Alright Krubs, smoke bomb should be on its way today... with an extra surprise, as well...

Sarge
Krubs
21 years ago
Holy smokes, that was quick! Much appreciated, Sarge. I'll let you know when your package is dispatched. It should be about Thursday. I'm waiting on some packaging material to arrive.

Stay safe over there!
likescarsz28
21 years ago
email sent, package will be assembled for Sarge tonight, he'll never know what hit him! I'll be diggin' deep!
greggjosephson
21 years ago
cavscout01,

Could you email me again about these, think your last one got grabbed by my spam filter and missed it... greggATmsnDOTcom
Thanks much,
Gregg
cavscout01
21 years ago
okay, e-mail sent
cavscout01
21 years ago
likescarsz28, maybe I should wear my body armor if the bomb is going to do that much damage...
cavscout01
21 years ago
alrighty likescarsz28, your package is on the way... The people at the PX think I'm crazy, buying all these cigars. I actually had to go through a little ordeal to get the cigars for you and Krubs... The day I went to check the prices and sized for the sticks they were all out on the shelf, as usual. Well, when I went back later to pick some of them up, they were all gone. I asked one of the employees if they were sold out, and he said no, but they weren't allowed to sell them. So obviously I'm like WTF, why? Apparently they didn't have UPC codes for the cigars, and couldn't sell any more until they made some... RETARDED, they've been selling them since I got in country last July, no problems, and the one day I go to buy some, they refuse to sell them to me. So I decided to talk to a supervisor, who basically gave me a run around, saying he'd get around to it that day by noon. Came back at noon, they still weren't on the shelf... Came back at closing and STILL not on the shelf... So the next morning I came down when they opened and talked to the head manager, apprently he had heard about how upset I was, because he immediately told the supervisor to just sell me the cigars... Just another way the Army Air Force Exchange Service is absolutely retarded, they're more worried about UPC codes than making a significant sale. Oh well, I got the cigars, both your packages are en route, and all is good. I hope you both like the extras I threw in, just something I thought you'd like to try...

Sarge
Krubs
21 years ago
Dang, Sarge! What a hassle! I really appreciate your efforts to get those for us. It'll just make 'em a little more special. My package for you will be dispatched either tomorrow or Friday. Still waiting on something to keep the gars hydrated on the long trip.

I'll let you know when the box is on it's way.

Krubs
SergeantSmoke
21 years ago
If CavScout has any more trouble, and folks still want some, they're selling at my PX as well. I'd be more than happy to hook everyone up. Should be the same price as CavScout's.

SergeantSmoke
usahog
21 years ago
LMAO.... Military's Hurry up and Wait... this will never change!!!

Great Job CavScout!!!!

Hog
Krubs
21 years ago
Sarge,

Your package was shipped today. Take care.

Krubs
Krubs
21 years ago
Sarge,

The package was resent today after having it returned. I also got your package today. Thank you very much for the extra CAO.

Krubs
likescarsz28
21 years ago
Received a letter from customs last week to with the collection I have already. My attorney fired a response back to go with the collection they have in my file. Sent a replacement package with domestics only this time, but they are good ones. Better not smoke some of these on an emty stomach!
Zeke968
21 years ago
Just send a box of "Chocolate" next time 🙂

Yeah guys AAFES is a pain the the neck sometimes, but at least they finally got a contract with someone (Fuente) so we can get some decent smokes at the PX. In most of the stores in Germnany they have nice display humidors that stock the same stuff you guys are getting in Afghanastan.

I can MPS stuff so if you guys need anything let me know.

Another Sarge 🙂
Users browsing this topic