trainerchad
21 years ago
THE Ms. Mandi Fanelli. Enjoy boys!
p.s. I have A LOT more like this.
401430.jpg

Click to View Image72 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
She makes for an interesting Google
ddsmokin
21 years ago
** yanked by SteveR@CBid **
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
a local radio station has the "babe of the day" post, all by this same photographer....always a good thing to see
DeadEclipse
21 years ago
I can live with that
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Sorry about that
emtd67
21 years ago
Looks like a man in woman's clothes too me, take a closer look guys, lol!!
jetblasted
21 years ago
I am leaning towards emtd67's opinion on this one, as well ... but the funnny thing is, the photograper's name ... stick it?
jackconrad
21 years ago
If thats a man he must have a fabulous plastic surgeon
usahog
21 years ago
I'm with emtd on this one... I'd be shy to see whats swingin down under??? LMAO!!!!

Hog
lofty1
21 years ago
that is one spooky lookin' chick.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
is it a chick or a rooster?
trainerchad
21 years ago
For all you doubters and haters, I can guarantee you she is definitely all woman. I've had the chance to meet and talk with her several times at fitness shows she has been at. Without a doubt she's one of the nicest women I've ever met, not to mention her looks, which by the way are even better in person. If for some reason you find this picture "spooky" or whatever you wanna call it, do a google search and check out all the other pics of her. Or else email me and I'll send you plenty more that'll change your views.
Slow burning
21 years ago
Can you place a cigar upside down?
Slow burning
21 years ago
oooops, wrong threat.
jetblasted
21 years ago
I went to the fotografer's site and she is all woman ... but that picture makes her look big boned, if you know what I mean ...
Users browsing this topic