usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I don't know when the Mrs. snapped this pic... but she caught me smokin my cigar while I'm running something through the Tablesaw?? Sneaky!!! LOL I think this was back when I was smoking my last Napa Reserve Slim had sent me...

Hog
403718.JPG

Click to View Image79 View(s)

blackfoot11
21 years ago
smokin in the wood shop?

i should talk, i smoke in my paint shop!

oh, the risks we take. good to see ya workin hard there, hog!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
look out you can put a eye out wit dat thing...
barryneedleman
21 years ago
Besides smoking in a wood shop - where is your eye protection?

Hi Russ !!!!!!!!
nfldraftman
21 years ago
He has his hat on
cockyhoskins
21 years ago
I'd be most worried about running something through the saw, my wife snapping a pic and the flash going off, and me jumping up and cutting off a finger.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hi Barry...

I also use the Tablesaw for a workbench where we put the finishing touches on the woodwork... this had to have been when we were finishing things up... because usually I've got my eye protection on when the saws running... Bully sent me a really nice set of Gov Issue EP's I wear LOL...

I've had plenty of shots from the tablesaw to my hands,legs, gutt etc.. I prefer to stand to the left of the saw also when running.. so I know I wasn't running anything through the blade when the Mrs. took this photo...

Hog
Wyteyes
21 years ago
I think Hog is sitting on the potty!!!!

John
adroomi
21 years ago
....reading the funny papers.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LMAO @ you Guy's..

actually not the funny's, but yet what's going on in the world today... it seems to help me pinch one off allot easier LMAO!!!!
Users browsing this topic