TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Has any source other than gopusa.com reported this?
Frankly Paul, your sources are generally not very fair and balanced.

banderl wrote:





http://www.liberallyconservative.com/illegal-immigrants-and-voting-rights/ 

Whatever, would someone like to explain to me what other motivation this obvious blind eye that has been turned to all the Illegals entering our country and this administration trying to pass a sweeping amnesty bill? What's to be gained? Other than the obvious reason that corporate America and those who've seen it fit decision to hire them. I've heard all the BS about $50 salads and so on without them here, this is only because we've become such a lazy ass nation that we want / need for someone else to do All the hard work for us.....
teedubbya
11 years ago
Causeual relationships seem lost on this one
banderl
11 years ago
I'll grow my own lettuce, deport them all. I really could not give a rat's ass about them.
DrafterX
11 years ago
Is that a gay-homo thing..?? 😕
rfenst
11 years ago

http://www.liberallyconservative.com/illegal-immigrants-and-voting-rights/

I've heard all the BS about $50 salads and so on without them here, this is only because we've become such a lazy ass nation that we want / need for someone else to do All the hard work for us.....

TMCTLT wrote:



I want a $50 salad. Where can one get one?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I want a $50 salad. Where can one get one?

rfenst wrote:




Don't ask me Robert, these are the excuses used as to why we NEED these folks here....what does your question have to do with the topic....Illegal Invaders participating in our elections? I take it your okay with it? or just piling on?


Causeual relationships seem lost on this one

teedubbya wrote:




I'm curious, in your opinion what is the cause of this?
banderl
11 years ago

Is that a gay-homo thing..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Growing lettuce?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I'll grow my own lettuce, deport them all. I really could not give a rat's ass about them.

banderl wrote:




I don't give a rats ass about them either on the whole, however I think we had enough welfare recipients to care for already without importing a whole bunch more. And before someone jumps my ass on that comment I'll quantify by stating No not all are welfare recipients but many are. I just don't understand the casual willingness to cover healthcare / education costs etc. for folks who shouldn't be here in the first place. I have actually had the pleasure of working with a number of Latinos who've immigrated here properly and according to our laws, and learned English so their employer wasn't saddled with having to hire employees who could interpret for them. ( I've also witnessed a couple of them who had relatives " join them " who didn't bother to learn our language or apply for Legal Citizenship, rip them a new ASS for dragging their feet on applying and learning the language.
DrafterX
11 years ago
I think everyone's burned out after all the frivolous bannings and stuff... tomorrow might be a better day to attack the illegals... I know I'll be watching my local McDonalds election day tho... [ram27bat]
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

I think everyone's burned out after all the frivolous bannings and stuff... tomorrow might be a better day to attack the illegals... I know I'll be watching my local McDonalds election day tho... [ram27bat]

DrafterX wrote:




LOL, Hell I think I might go for a self imposed banning...🌫

I wonder if we can vote @ Micky D's too...it's closer than my usual polling place 🍺
frankj1
11 years ago

Brew, I understand that. But what's to debate over not wanting outsiders and in this case Illegals participating in our elections? I admit I don't have the same whacky sense of humor that most here do and for that I'm sorry but I don't feel as that should be construed as Thin Skinned. We all know for a fact that our elections are being corrupted by outsiders who are allowed to donate to the candidate that they believe will benefit them the most. Our elected officials have less class than a sleazy prostitute.

TMCTLT wrote:


just a bit off topic, but that line caught my eye...do you think Netanyahu should have been "allowed" to speak to an assembly of elected officials and try to get the most benefit for his cause? Or arrange for foreign monies to be donated to candidates sympathetic to his cause.

Bear in mind I am openly Jewish, pro-Israel, so this is not piling on. Just asking if you make a distinction between outsiders you side with vs outsiders you do not when it comes to purity in our elections.
victor809
11 years ago

We all know for a fact that our elections are being corrupted by outsiders who are allowed to donate to the candidate that they believe will benefit them the most. Our elected officials have less class than a sleazy prostitute.

TMCTLT wrote:


While I don't disagree that elected officials are wh#res, I don't believe it is established as "fact" anywhere that the elections are being corrupted by outsiders.

What about insiders?
And if our elected officials are wh$res, why would you be worried about illegal immigrants (lets face it, that's about as impoverished a group you can get) buying them off? A bit of cash in the right hands at diebold can do a heck of a lot more effective purchasing.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

just a bit off topic, but that line caught my eye...do you think Netanyahu should have been "allowed" to speak to an assembly of elected officials and try to get the most benefit for his cause? Or arrange for foreign monies to be donated to candidates sympathetic to his cause.

Bear in mind I am openly Jewish, pro-Israel, so this is not piling on. Just asking if you make a distinction between outsiders you side with vs outsiders you do not when it comes to purity in our elections.

frankj1 wrote:




Sure why not, he seems to be the ONLY rational voice for the most part in the Middle East, I cannot fathom why the POTUS would want to allow Iran to obtain nucular ( GW reference....couldn't help myself ) capabilities, With that being said.....this is not that by any stretch.
sd72
11 years ago
Do you know what the call a quarter pounder with cheese, in Europe?
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

While I don't disagree that elected officials are wh#res, I don't believe it is established as "fact" anywhere that the elections are being corrupted by outsiders.

What about insiders?
And if our elected officials are wh$res, why would you be worried about illegal immigrants (lets face it, that's about as impoverished a group you can get) buying them off? A bit of cash in the right hands at diebold can do a heck of a lot more effective purchasing.

victor809 wrote:




Would love to see the transcripts on donations for the last two National elections and before for that matter. Never said anything about Latinos " buying them off " those are your words. It's just the opposite actually and I think you know what I meant, it's our elected officials buying their votes with promises of amnesty / in state tuition to our universities and trying to convince the American public that were getting much needed folks from there....you know Doctors / Lawyers etc.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Do you know what the call a quarter pounder with cheese, in Europe?

sd72 wrote:




I'll bite? 🌫

Whattup Steve? Doing alright?
sd72
11 years ago
A royal with cheese. Cuz of the metric system and stuff.

I'm good. Need a vacation. Soon enuff.
victor809
11 years ago

Would love to see the transcripts on donations for the last two National elections and before for that matter. Never said anything about Latinos " buying them off " those are your words. It's just the opposite actually and I think you know what I meant, it's our elected officials buying their votes with promises of amnesty / in state tuition to our universities and trying to convince the American public that were getting much needed folks from there....you know Doctors / Lawyers etc.

TMCTLT wrote:



Not sure I follow.
You said "what's to debate over not wanting outsiders and in this case Illegals participating in our elections? I admit I don't have the same whacky sense of humor that most here do and for that I'm sorry but I don't feel as that should be construed as Thin Skinned. We all know for a fact that our elections are being corrupted by outsiders who are allowed to donate to the candidate that they believe will benefit them the most."

You're stating that you don't want illegals to participate in our elections. Then the next sentence you say "we all know for a fact .... elections being corrupted by outsiders".

Perhaps you mean two separate outsider groups then? You're making an awful lot of assumptions about what is actually happening and to what degree however, while stating they are "fact".

TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

A royal with cheese. Cuz of the metric system and stuff.

I'm good. Need a vacation. Soon enuff.

sd72 wrote:




Man I hear that...but won't be soon enough 😣

Here I thought you'd say because of all the Royalty there.
tonygraz
11 years ago
Sounds like a plan.
Users browsing this topic