teedubbya
11 years ago
The Detroit vote doesn't matter much since Obama is a dictator and stuff.
DrafterX
11 years ago
Just a city boy..
Born and raised in South Detroit..
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere... :-" :-"
Speyside
11 years ago
As far as illegals getting healthcare from a purely pragmatic point of view this is a good thing. If someone has no healthcare they are forced yo us an emergency room for everything. This is prohibitively expensive. If they have Medicaid the cost goes down. Also I do not see how an identification card will increase voter fraud. You still have to register to vote. I assume you need verification of citizenship. to do so.
teedubbya
11 years ago
As someone who dealt with Medicaid eligibility, and particularly what can and cant be asked/considered during enrollment, and what can and can't be paid for (eligibility or benefit) with federal funds for many years combined with years of working with EMTALA compliance and enforcement I've simply stopped responding to the experts in here and elsewhere clammering about all the free health care illegals get. Beleive what you want, but reality is far different than the rhetoric. (not directed at speyside, because I realize he isn't saying anyone gets anything).

Now back to your regularly scheduled well thought out Obama is a dictator conversation.....
DrafterX
11 years ago
I heard they use dead peoples names to get free stuff and vote... 😟
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

As someone who dealt with Medicaid eligibility, and particularly what can and cant be asked/considered during enrollment, and what can and can't be paid for (eligibility or benefit) with federal funds for many years combined with years of working with EMTALA compliance and enforcement I've simply stopped responding to the experts in here and elsewhere clammering about all the free health care illegals get. Beleive what you want, but reality is far different than the rhetoric. (not directed at speyside, because I realize he isn't saying anyone gets anything).

Now back to your regularly scheduled well thought out Obama is a dictator conversation.....

teedubbya wrote:




Say what you want, my wife has also worked in the healthcare industry ( and still does) for over twenty five years @ a hospital where this stuff DOES take place. It's not rhetoric...
teedubbya
11 years ago

Say what you want, my wife has also worked in the healthcare industry for over twenty five years @ a hospital where this stuff DOES take place. It's not rhetoric...

TMCTLT wrote:




We've talked about this before and you chose not to understand my role..... you know the one actually defining and enforcing these things rather than treating patients.... IE primary responsibility/role (not to mention my many years in hospitals and docs offices)

You put too much weight on anecdotal second hand gossip and rehetoric......


again back to the well thought out obama is a dictator conversation to establish credibility.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

What did you do with all that money your mommy gave you for anger management classes ?

tonygraz wrote:




Another liberal ideology " anger management " when someone gets tired of dealing with the kind of BS you engage in and decides to play the game by your rules. You know like saying things that have Nothing to do with the topic of conversation, but good on you for gathering a club to defend you!! 🍺
DrafterX
11 years ago
I seen a Mexican at the hospital once... 😟
dstieger
11 years ago
It's an invitation
Across the nation
teedubbya
11 years ago
My wife worked at a Dentists office so I'm an expert at what goes on there. Im not being rhetorical and stuff. Dentists are dictators. I also heard dental assistants are typically experts on medicaid eligibility and benefits as well as emtala enforcement because they don't spend much time treating patients and stuff. They always know the entire background (and status) of each patient and never gossip and stuff or fill in blanks..... especially when their husbands have no history of doing such.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

We've talked about this before and you chose not to understand my role..... you know the one actually defining and enforcing these things rathr than treating patients. (not to mention my many years in hospitals and docs offices)

You put too much weight on anecdotal second hand gossip.

teedubbya wrote:




Call it second hand if you like, and you assume that all states deal with this in the same manner. Why would you automatically discount what someone who IS still in the field of healthcare is saying about what they know is happening? I'm not discounting that the healthcare industry forces these healthcare facilities to treat these Illegals, what I question is WHY no one fights it on behalf of those who pay more for healthcare to offset these freebies for Illegals. Is it really that much more cost efficient to do this versus fight it in court?
DrafterX
11 years ago

Dentists are dictators.

teedubbya wrote:




did he take advantage of you why you were on the gas..?? 😕
teedubbya
11 years ago

Call it second hand if you like,

TMCTLT wrote:




By definition .... I did

you assume that all states deal with this in the same manner.

TMCTLT wrote:




To recieve federal funds, in this particular issue they do, and the requirements are VERY specific (unlike most things medicaid).... I approved and disapproved such things in several states, which included keeping informed nationally. I worked extensively with Medicaid State Plan Ammendments. I'm not assuming much here, although you are the expert through marriage.

Why would you automatically discount what someone who IS still in the field of healthcare is saying about what they know is happening?

TMCTLT wrote:




I still work with it too and I'm not discounting what they say.... I'm not discussing it with someone still in the field so they are not saying anything to me.... if they were we could discuss it intelligently rather than moronic second had garbage. I'm discussing it with someone who has never been in the field... but that said..l. I work specificly with the subject at hand not tangentally or anecdotally.... and yet have the same or similar experience in the field not working with the subject at hand specifically

By the way I respect what your wife does and am very aware of their typical scope of knowledge and what they do. Don't translate any of this as lack of respect for her. I just tend to focus on this issue specifically rather than casually.

I'm not discounting that the healthcare industry forces these healthcare facilities to treat these Illegals, what I question is WHY no one fights it on behalf of those who pay more for healthcare to offset these freebies for Illegals. Is it really that much more cost efficient to do this versus fight it in court?

TMCTLT wrote:




Makes no sense based on fact not rhetoric. It's a bunch of gobblygoop. As an aside...EMTALA is a fun law to work with.... weird definitions of emergency
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

By definition .... I did




To recieve federal funds, in this particular issue they do, and the requirements are VERY specific (unlike most things medicaid).... I approved and disapproved such things in several states. I worked extensively with Medicaid State Plan Ammendments. I'm not assuming much here, although you are the expert through marriage.

And THIS right here is the real problem....the Feds acting as the healthcare PIMP and it's now leached into education etc. etc. etc.



I still work with it too and I'm not discounting what they say.... I'm not discussing it with someone still in the field so they are not saying anything to me.... if they were we could discuss it intelligently rather than moronic second had garbage. I'm discussing it with someone who has never been in the field... but that said..l. I work specificly with the subject at hand not tangentally or anecdotally.... and yet have the same or similar experience in the field not working with the subject at hand specifically




Makes no sense based on fact not rhetoric. It's a bunch of gobblygoop. EMTALA is a fun law to work with.... weird definitions of emergency

teedubbya wrote:

teedubbya
11 years ago
bahahahahahahahaah omg this is funny
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

bahahahahahahahaah omg this is funny

teedubbya wrote:




I'm glad you find humor in our far over reaching federal gov. 🍺
teedubbya
11 years ago
I'll stop on the subject. I'm not saying there is no health care money being spent on illegals, I am saying what is typically spewed is so far off base.

I suspect some States are spending money on them. But federal funds are very specific what can and cant be done. it's got to be largely (nothing is absolute) outside that context. It's a valid issue in State politics..... it loses some jab in the federal context. It is a very complicated subject and thats why I tend to avoid it and smile.

TMC lets be clear... you do not understand the issue you are so upset about.
teedubbya
11 years ago

I'm glad you find humor in our far over reaching federal gov. 🍺

TMCTLT wrote:




LOLOLOL


it keeps getting better.... it's the gift that keeps giving. Thank you for what you do.
banderl
11 years ago
What about the illegals who are Detroit Lion fans?
Nobody cares about the Detroit Lions.
Users browsing this topic