k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
2nd post
387236.JPG

Click to View Image77 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
very nice. faces to names are good.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Ahhh...beautiful Main St. in downtown Bethlehem. Home sweet home.

I hope you all enjoyed your stay, as well as your night at the Brew Works!
Mrs k9kop
21 years ago
this is a great group. all good, fun people.
thanks for the good time.

mrs k9
spadesman
21 years ago
Does Jimmy (Myash) have a twin in the back row?
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
What happened to Susan. Was she taking the picture? I don't remember.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Hi everyone, this was fun and the pic came out great.
John L
myash07
21 years ago
Naw! that is not my twin (Dave aka John Hays Cigars) is at least 2 inches taller than I am.

Susan did take the photo, bless her lil o' heart!

Thanks to everyone for making MrsMyash's day!
Donna was really worried that she would be the only "wife" there.
The Fest may have been about the smokes, but the people we met there really made the event great!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Here, here...cheers Ashe.
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Why are Chris and I leaning to the right??
John L
strider32
21 years ago
342 days and counting...
strider32
21 years ago
Wow, Jimmy and Dave really do look alike.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Oooohhh the memories....... That was a great night.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Jd, you weren't leaning....the side walk kept moving.
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
what a great picture! I had such a good time with all of you, i can't wait til next year! I'm lobbying for Karaoke next year.
Users browsing this topic