Schmitty22
21 years ago

i went out this morning and bought 3 greys from a local (paid an arm and a leg here but i wanted a few anyways 🙂 )

here they are for comparison

BEFORE I LIGHT THE BLUE LABEL THIS MORNNG.....
404358.jpg

Click to View Image86 View(s)

BLISTER
21 years ago
Schmitty,

your red label vitola looks very different from Big John's. It seems to taper to the cap, where John's does not.
Any experts on these?
sneech
21 years ago
Those look good, schmitty!
Schmitty22
21 years ago
I noticed most that the red label is not a veiny or ruff in appearance as johns too. And that espresso IS darker and oily even.

/drool
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
The Red looks like the standard Robusto size to me.

That espresso looks so good. I prefer the Robusto in that line, however. I find it to be the most potent.
Schmitty22
21 years ago
yeah i can only take what they have on hand at the time. Or i would hvae grabbed all robo's
Schmitty22
21 years ago
bump for a brother
Users browsing this topic