teedubbya
11 years ago
he's the hokey not the pokey
DrafterX
11 years ago
I don't even know what that means... 🤐
tamapatom
11 years ago

I don't even know what that means... 🤐

DrafterX wrote:


Well I ain't bein' your pokey!!
tonygraz
11 years ago
Is that a volunteering for his hokey ?
banderl
11 years ago
DrafterX
11 years ago
ya... freaks... 😟
tonygraz
10 years ago
You put your right foot in You put your right foot out You put your right foot in And you shake it all about.
DrafterX
10 years ago
poor TW... 😞
teedubbya
10 years ago
DrafterX
10 years ago
at least they didn't put the left foot in too... and shake them all about...😟
tamapatom
10 years ago
I don't have left or right feet and none are going in my mouth.
SmokeMonkey
10 years ago
I'm not sure it was your mouth you should be concerned about.
teddyballgame
10 years ago
What if the Hokey Pokey is really what its all about?
Users browsing this topic