Thom
  • Thom
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I don't know who this is, but the site where I pulled this picture just said "Helena with cigar".

This is my kind of "Oink".
405945.gif

Click to View Image106 View(s)

RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
gothic, ethereal, a woman who knows things.


did you say i've got a lot to learn
i'm not trying not to learn
since this is a perfect spot to learn
teach me tonight.
coda
21 years ago
Helena Christensen, model.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Oinks on this site should be reserved to chicks with cigars ... Nice Pic.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Yeah, she has attractive/interesting aura about her.

Reminds me of the sensual girl in the Chris Isaac video on the beach.
cockyhoskins
21 years ago
Best known as the girl from the Chris Isaak video.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Aaaah, I knew it.
Thanks Cockyforeskin.
(c;
castlewa
21 years ago
Helena Bonham-Carter

Ever see Fight Club?

I have had this pic for a long time.
castlewa
21 years ago
I stand very corrected!!!! Helena Christensen it is indeed!
Users browsing this topic