Wildarshe1
21 years ago
Just a few more of my collection. Enjoy
406422.JPG

Click to View Image94 View(s)

MACS
21 years ago
Mmmmmm, Vegas Robaina Unicos....

My man here has the goods!
mydsooner
21 years ago
that SLR is looking kinda rough. Hmmm?
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
I know, I guess I need to destroy it. I'll keep ya posted on the destruction performance.lol
18delta
21 years ago
those VR's are great.....some of my personal favs
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
They are good. Not that expensive for the quality of Cigar they are. But to be sincere, I have to say that any Havana Cigar is a great smoke. There is no other Cigars in the world that compare.
now that I've said that, I love the Domestics as well. A.F. 8-5-8's, Indian Tobac Thomahawks, and many others. Thanks again for the welcome guys, i'll go clean my room now.lol
Users browsing this topic