Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
10 years ago
Is there still no pics of this sad, MT gun cabinet turned humi?

Question 1: what'd ya do with your guns?

Question 2: so you're still low?

Question 3: Delta1, do we add "MT" to the acronym list?
mikey1597
10 years ago

Is there still no pics of this sad, MT gun cabinet turned humi?

Question 1: what'd ya do with your guns?

Question 2: so you're still low?

Question 3: Delta1, do we add "MT" to the acronym list?

Bur wrote:




Post #3, and Yes
rrumba
10 years ago


wow still no pics of at least a semi-filled, somewhat filled, M T gunador.................. sad sad day...............




BOMB BLUEBOY STILLLLLLL
cigarlover22
10 years ago
I heard everything sent to him his neighbor stole from his porch.... So we need to send a LOT more.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago

wow still no pics of at least a semi-filled, somewhat filled, M T gunador.................. sad sad day...............




BOMB BLUEBOY STILLLLLLL

rrumba wrote:



Working on it! Been busy plus putting bombs away.
delta1
10 years ago

Is there still no pics of this sad, MT gun cabinet turned humi?

Question 1: what'd ya do with your guns?

Question 2: so you're still low?

Question 3: Delta1, do we add "MT" to the acronym list?

Bur wrote:



Done...

https://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/617445/p/18/Commonly-Used-Acronyms-and-Abbreviations-Updated 
cigarlover22
10 years ago

Working on getting a pictutre, but the gun cabinet is still empty. I can't afford to buy cigars to fill it because I spent all my allowance on the gun cabinet. If anyone could send me some sticks, I would appreciate it!!!!

blueboy wrote:




How is the seal on the humidor? I read you up weather stripping/magnets on the door. It looks great does it hold a good humidity?

Still waiting on the final picture 🇨🇮


Users browsing this topic