delta1
11 years ago
Nice work!!!
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

:-k Tallied the votes:-k - the response seems to be overwhelming 🌫 - 🐴 🐴 🐴

BOMB BELUE[frypan] 🐴 🍺

It's a "Fill the tower" effort and we'll need all hands on deck.............................................8-[

Not that I would condone such an effort, but the busdriver is waiting at the corner if ya need him.... 😁 😂
RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:




I see what you did there and it ain't going work!
zody
11 years ago
Brother alls I can make out is LOW plain as day right in the middle of the primary field of view.
Don't you know that's the advertising focal point? I think that shiny nice piece of work needs to be filled to help keeping you from having to over work yourself humidify all that empty space. 🇨🇮
therrm
11 years ago
Very cool, good work.
youngra
11 years ago

I see what you did there and it ain't going work!

blueboy wrote:




🌫 Oh, it's workin..............................🇨🇮
rrumba
11 years ago


Do are we sending 10ers or boxes of Victor, blend labs, white owls and back woods cigars to help fill it fit him. I cannot believe how big the hit list is.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

🌫 Oh, it's workin..............................🇨🇮

youngra wrote:



Don't even think about it!
Buckwheat
11 years ago
Good job!! 🌫

But what did you do with your guns? 🍺
t33bone
11 years ago

Good job!! 🌫

But what did you do with your guns? 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:


+1

awesome
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Good job!! 🌫

But what did you do with your guns? 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:



The guns are in a real safe!

Thanks Guys!
zody
11 years ago
So if you were on a gun auction site and showed an empty gun cabinet you'd still be in deep ****e for a bombing, eh??
Not saying I would want to be the recipient of such a thing but just to keep this stirred up....
something is still empty here!!
youngra
11 years ago
One away - should be there Thursday - just sayin......................
rrumba
11 years ago


ahem....... youngra...... beep beep?
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

ahem....... youngra...... beep beep?

rrumba wrote:



Don't even think about it![-x
zody
11 years ago

ahem....... youngra...... beep beep?

rrumba wrote:


^+1
zody
11 years ago
But seriously all chit stirring aside :-"

Looks like a really nice piece of work you've accomplished there. May it seal tightly and keep your cigars well=d>
Internal power outlet you've built in the bottom there?
youngra
11 years ago

ahem....... youngra...... beep beep?

rrumba wrote:



In my best Sergeant Shultz voice -

I know nothing - I see nothing - I hear nothing.........................................

RY
🇨🇮
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

In my best Sergeant Shultz voice -

I know nothing - I see nothing - I hear nothing.........................................

RY
🇨🇮

youngra wrote:



[-x
youngra
11 years ago

One away - should be there Thursday - just sayin......................

youngra wrote:



or maybe Friday, depending on how the PO handles it.
soundta
11 years ago
Very nice job Blue. Now let's see the pics of it full 🇨🇮

-Jerry
Users browsing this topic