spectresquad
10 years ago
Uh oh word got out retirement his me hard in the humidor.

Mad Spackler took the opportunity to teach an old salt new tricks. I really appreciate the hit and assure you it was well received. Thank you is not enough. I got hit with

a sampler of Crowned heads containing
2Four Kicks
2 Headly Grange and
2JHD reserve

2 La Tellier short runs...MMM these are good 4x42
2 My Fathers 4x42

Thanks again
C Green 🇨🇮
mad spackler.jpg

Click to View Image192 View(s)

soundta
10 years ago
Nice hit there.

-Jerry
themunmypaw
10 years ago
That crowned head box. Mmmm
madspackler
10 years ago
Glad to do it Captain. Heard you donated your own stash for your crew before they set sail. Just the thing a great Captain would do for his crew.

Enjoy the cigars. Welcome to retirement - but I know you will not ever retire, maybe just slow down a little bit.
Palama
10 years ago
Most excellent 👍
spectresquad
10 years ago
I am going to be on the memorial list when the men hit the international date line. I join the ranks of those who have served, and will miss being there to break open the special box of La Caliveras I had saved for the memorial with my men.

Ding ding, Ding Ding......Captain C Green...retired.....Puff ....Ahhhhhhhhhh Salute!


Chokes me up. 😢


Carry On Sailors! [salute]
Burner02
10 years ago
Way to go Eric.

👍
t33bone
10 years ago
now that's a 🐴 🐴

greatly done
rrumba
10 years ago
Users browsing this topic