18delta
21 years ago
bucks,

congrats to you and the mrs.

the deltas
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Congrat's Bucky, aloha...
strick9
21 years ago
Bucky,

Congratulations bud. You are very lucky to get a boy as far as I'm concerned. I'm am quite out numbered with the 3 little girls I have (wouldn't trade them for the world though).

-Mark
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Congrats! Very cute!
wvwa34
21 years ago
Hey-Buck, Man i remebered this fine pic, and just had too dig it out!!!!!!! Me and the Mrs oogled over him when we saw him!!!! Hes a handsome lil guy & a great pic also!!!!!!!!! JOE!!!!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Thanks Joe. Congrats on your new addition too.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Buck... I must have missed this one!! Congrats man!!!! She is beautiful. My daughter just turned 13 the other day.... they sure dont stay little very long!!

Keith
BIG RED
21 years ago
Hey Bucky Congrats to you and your family,Great looking kid.I'll look deep in the humi for something special to celebrate that new addition to your family.The wife and I are also expecting on July 19.Hope IT'S AS Healthy and good looking as yours.


Big Red
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Thanks Keith and big Red he's truly a bundle of joy. Big Red, keep us posted when the big day happens

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Don't know how I missed this.
Congratulations Burky! Hope you have more to keep this cutie company!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Quite a cutie, congrats!!!
calavera
21 years ago
I somehow missed this one also. Probably because of all that sleep that my new one is making sure that I don't get.

Congrats man!

J
wvwa34
21 years ago
Bucky- Recieved your pkg today 1st Thank You!!!! Xcellent selection!!!!!! Let me know when you want too fire up the Baccarat, one of my fav smokes when Im lookin for somthing easy on the light side,with a lot of flavor, good choice!!!!! Hope alls well with the family!!!! JOE!!!!!!
lsfire
21 years ago
Beautiful.

Lance
Users browsing this topic