jetblasted
21 years ago
Chyna
409646.jpg

Click to View Image245 View(s)

cigarkid22
21 years ago
Hey Jet, what ever happend to Joanie. I met her a few years back, she is such a nice person. Where did you dig up this photo.

Rob
TrannyMk
21 years ago
It's amazing what surgeons can do. Chyna was as flat as a pancake when she joined the WWF.
tey
  • tey
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
has anyone seen her sextape with her wrestler boyfriend.
bassdude
21 years ago
terrible pic

every time I see her I think of the Arliss episode where she took it to Kirby's azz.
GYPSY
21 years ago
She was on the last season of Surreal Life(sp). She looked in pretty bad shape physically, emotionally, and mentally. I really felt sorry for her. I had heard she had been going through alot after the lime light started to dim. Depression, drugs, abusive boyfriend (X-Pac also from WWE). Real sad situation.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
GYPSY

abusive boy friend? he must be crazy. she looks capabale of killing a small bear, bare handed o course.




never miss a pun when one is available.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
yup, saw sureal life, she/he what ever looked bad, really bad. Too many steroids I guess.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Hey Kid, I did a google search for famous cigar smokers, and this is what I got . . .

www.mike-werner.org/Interests/Cigars/FamousCigars.htm
Charlie
21 years ago
Chyna is just another sad case of misuse by the WWF! They have probably ruined more lives than those that have benefitted by the riches of success!

Gotta love Jesse "The Body" Ventura, he went way beyond the WWF!

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
Scary. This is not attractive to me AT ALL.

Hey Charlie, Jesse the Body was a Navy SEAL. He was used to being abused so the WWF was a walk in the park.
Bucephalus
21 years ago
I saw here in a hotel in San Fran once. I honestly thought she could be a transvestite until someone recognized her and got her autograph.

She's scary looking IMO.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Pretty attractive.
Too bad he had to ruin it with implants.
mydsooner
21 years ago
after watching the Sureal Life...and seeing her "girlfriend"thing that was with her a few times....i wouldnt touch her with.....wel you know the rest
jetblasted
21 years ago
Hey . . . I Posted it Because It's a Picture of a Naked Chick Smoking a Cigar . . .
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
You have eclectic tastes in women, my friend.

Just don't dig up pictures of Totie Fields, Helen Thomas, and Phyllis Diller sharing a bath and puro together- please.
Users browsing this topic