usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
See the Budwieser and the Memphis Shades Banners in the background attached to the Fencing? well thats it.. a group of 4 of us gets out to the track early sets up all the banners and advertising and then spends the rest of the day enjoying the races, BSing with the Riders, People and basically have the best seats in the house for these events...

Hog
410504.JPG

Click to View Image91 View(s)

jackconrad
21 years ago
They don't make you drink that stuff do they?
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL Nope.. I don't drink much any alchohol any longer.. on occassion I will bend my elbow to a few.. and that would usually be Bud Light... I'm on a diet LMAO!!!!

Yesterday was Water Water and more Water it was a hot one at the Track!!!

Hog
Users browsing this topic