Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Hope this works this time.
412017.jpg

Click to View Image112 View(s)

Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
On behalf of Tank - This is the pic that was supposed to post earlier.



"Celebrating 16 great years

Gurkha Legend Anniv.
La Aurora Sapphire Tubo
Padron 1926 Anniv.

Satin sheets for later.

Whooo Hooooo

It's good to be me! "



Tank 5/13/05





Unless, of course, you're me.
jackconrad
21 years ago
That'll put some Ping into you Pong!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Yeah......

:-)
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Happy anniversary! Nice line up too! Those La Auroras are awesome!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
pablo like's the satin...
ducati996
21 years ago
i purchased a La Auroras in Miami in 2001 when I got married. Have not smoked it yet. Good Luck
dpreece
21 years ago
Very nice indeed and I hope you have a great anniversary and many many more to come!!!

dpreece
blackfoot11
21 years ago
just lit up the brother to the top one, right in yer honor.

congrats.

blacky
gonesledn
21 years ago
congrats to you both!!!! hope it was a fun filled evening. did you pawn off the children for the night? lol

wes
Garden
21 years ago
What a faithful companion you are , MrsTank! Anniversaries are specials times to be remembered, and it looks like you have made some good preparations. All the best to you and Congratulations!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Actually, took the kiddies out to dinner at Su Casa.

Mentioned to Tank that maybe next year, we can take a weekend trip by ourselves for the first time in a lot of years....

Can't wait.

Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
For one of his gifts, I gave him a GC for the local, which is where he got the 1926.

Liz62803
21 years ago
sigh I miss smoking La Auroras - one of the first ones I'll be lighting up once Sterling gets weaned! Here's to hoping I'll still have a taste for them when I can start smoking em again!

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
bassdude
21 years ago
congrats!!!

the 26 is a smooth complex smoke.

I know the feeling 15 years in Oct and only 2 have been spent without the kids(after we had them of course).
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Aint nothing like the kids telling us to keep it down cause they were trying to sleep. And all we were doing was talking! LOL - Payback, I suppose....
edbug
21 years ago
Congrat's and God bless you both ! ! !
May the next 15 be twice as sweet as the first 15 were ! ! !
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Thank you, Edbug. I ping'd you a while back. I heard you have been stopping by one of our locals. When you plan on stopping, give Tank a call. He'd love to herf with you! Let me know if you need his number.
debbiepriebe at yahoo dot com

Deb
Users browsing this topic