ZRX1200
10 years ago
He's alive, Fartman is dead.
Brewha
10 years ago

Tell'em Howard..!! 🤣

Howard Stern gave his two cents on the gun control debate following the Orlando terrorist attack Sunday night.

"I'm so upset about Orlando and what went down," Stern said on his show Wednesday. "But I can't believe these people would come out afterward and their answer to Orlando is to take away guns from the public. It's f----ing mind-blowing to me."

Stern then went on to make an analogy comparing the public to sheep, the terrorists to wolves and the military and police to sheepdogs.

"Now, let’s say I walked up literally to a sheep herd, and they know that every night the wolves pick off a couple of them,” Stern said. “What if I went up to the sheep and I said, ‘You wanna have a shot at the wolves? I’m gonna give you a pistol. You can actually even the playing field with these wolves whose fangs are out — you could shoot them and save your family.'"

Stern said he's anti-violence and admits that he couldn't "hurt a fly" if confronted and labels himself as a sheep. But, he said, "there are such horrible monsters in our world."

"The wolves are always plotting. They’ll use boxcutters. They’ll use an airplane to fly it right into a building. They don’t need AR-15s."

The outspoken SiriusXm personality said he's not for "taking away people’s rights," adding he thinks "the answer doesn't lie in taking any kind of ability of the sheep to protect themselves from the wolves. I wish it was that simple."

Film at 11.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Howard Stern - This is the guy who put stripers on the radio.....

Stripers...radio....

Yeah, we should be guided by him.....
teedubbya
10 years ago
None the less he is right.
Brewha
10 years ago

None the less he is right.

teedubbya wrote:


Because the striper would go on air for free?
gummy jones
10 years ago

Howard Stern - This is the guy who put stripers on the radio.....

Brewha wrote:



i agree

sounds fishy
:-k
Brewha
10 years ago

i agree

sounds fishy
:-k

gummy jones wrote:


:-k
tonygraz
10 years ago
Reminds of a disc jockey that did a strip tease on the radio. What was he thinking ?
DrafterX
10 years ago
I bet you think about him alot... 😟
DrafterX
10 years ago
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH..!! 😠



The Department of Justice is scrubbing references of radical Muslim beliefs from the transcripts of calls Orlando terrorist Omar Mateen made to police during his massacre, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday.

A partial transcript of the conversations between authorities and Mateen, who killed 49 and wounded 53 in the June 12 attack at a Florida gay nightclub, is set to be released on Monday. But Lynch, who appeared on numerous Sunday talk shows, said the transcripts will not include Mateen's oath of loyalty to ISIS or any other religious justification for the attack.
“What we’re not going to do is further proclaim this man’s pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda,” Lynch told NBC. “We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State].”

Critics blasted the move by the administration, which has rejected branding terrorist acts as motivated by radical Islam and has sought to paint the Orlando attack as a gun control issue.

"This is not just a simple wording issue," Ric Grenell, a Fox News contributor and former aide to UN Ambassador John Bolton told Fox and Friends Monday morning. "The fact that Loretta Lynch is somehow redacting the specific enemy that is being called out here is a PR move."

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giluiani, also on Fox and Friends Monday, said it does not help law enforcement to try to bury the motivations or allegiences of criminals and terrorists.

"Why didn't they do this with the Mafia, to spare Italian-Americans?" Giuliani asked. "Why? Because if you did, you would never make the connection [which ultimately] brought them down."

Mateen died in a hail of gunfire after police blew a hole in the side of the venue following a three-hour hostage standoff. But before his final moments came, Mateen declared allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi -- right in the midst of the slaughter.

Film at 11.... 🤐
Stinkdyr
10 years ago
Coat his remains in bacon grease and feed him to the DisneyWorld alligators.

=d>
tonygraz
10 years ago

I bet you think about him alot... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I'm not like you drafter. By the way, did you get lucky yesterday on "National Turkey Lover's Day" ?
DrafterX
10 years ago
I didn't know anything about it... saw some turkey feathers down by the lake tho... 😟
teedubbya
10 years ago
I'm sure glad the people doing this work will all be different under a Trump or Johnson administration. We all know the machine completely changes under each admin. I'm hoping to get the people back that were in the Bush admin. Who were they again? Oh the same folks..... insert rosanne rosanna dana
DrafterX
10 years ago
I think she's dead... 😟
tonygraz
10 years ago
Did you see her boobs ?
DrMaddVibe
10 years ago

Did you see her boobs ?

tonygraz wrote:



That's a hate crime!
tonygraz
10 years ago
Brewha
10 years ago
Too late.....
Users browsing this topic