drhine
21 years ago
She's always staring at my hat, so I thought that I'd let her try it on, she seems to like it.
413797.jpg

Click to View Image78 View(s)

tank71663
21 years ago
Now thats a keeper......

Great Hat

Great Pic

Great Kid














But most of all GREAT KID !!

TANK
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Great Pic!! Your right, I think you lost your hat.
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Great pic, she's a cutie pie. Thanks for sharing!
wvwa34
21 years ago
drhine
21 years ago
Thank you, Luckily I haven't lost my hat totally yet, maybe some day though. 🙂
Navywife
21 years ago
Is that not the most beautiful child you've ever seen?? Does her smile not light up the darkness like a ray of light on a dark and dreary day??

Oh wait.

That's MY kid!! No WONDER I'm so in love!! 🙂

She does make her daddy proud... 😉
Mrs k9kop
21 years ago
awwwwwwwww
how adorable!
billreif
21 years ago
Beautiful Kid
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Now that is adorable. Attention husbands with children! Save this picture for defense. LoL.
Smokey75
21 years ago
That is a good looking picture. So is the kid too.
couldITbe
21 years ago
Wow - a great picture and a beautiful kid.
tailgater
21 years ago
Nothing on this earth is as beautiful as a smiling child.
Especially when the kid is as cute as yours.

Makes me miss the days when mine were that young, and they're only aged 5 to 8!
Enjoy now, time flies.
gerber
21 years ago
Now that's one happy baby!! What fun! Babies are great!
Users browsing this topic