Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Some real interesting fellars proving de-evolution?
415032.gif

Click to View Image85 View(s)

dwallen
21 years ago
IMHO, you can put just about any Republican (EXCEPT Ronald Reagan) from the last 10 or so years below the arrow, and the picture would have the same meaning.

I was s big fan of Mr. Reagan, but the Republicans who have followed him are a joke. They have turned the party inside-out. Big-spending, deficit-inducing, big-government types--- what we used to accuse the Democrats of for decades.

Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
So we'd need a second arrow for further de-evolution by the democrats?
johnfs
21 years ago
On the bottom of the tree is Mo.
Mo'sMan
  • Mo'sMan
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Right next to your family?
johnfs
21 years ago
Oh, bring my family in? Proves my point.
Buckwheat
21 years ago
dwallen, I agree. I became a republican because of Reagan and every republican president since has been a joke. Either ineffective (Bush I) or just plain bad (Bush II). I’m seriously thinking of changing my party affiliation to Libertarian.
Users browsing this topic