puskarich
21 years ago
Was goofing around trying some new coffee creations. Made a layered cap (foam, espresso, milk). Topped it off with a CBID-like smiley. ...oh yeah, that dog-rocket was pretty tasty too.

:-)
415166.jpg

Click to View Image65 View(s)

LJCHAD
21 years ago
Looks good! A friend of mine gave me a churchill size cigar with the same band as this one. It was one of the best that I have tasted in my short time as a cigar smoker (used to smoke pipes exclusively). I have been searching tobacco shops all over Sacramento, Oakland, and San Francisco, but can't find anything with this band. The search has been fun, and I have found some other good smokes, but not the big R. What are they called and what's a good place to find them?

Thanks for your help.
LJCHAD
adroomi
21 years ago
Puskarich,
Those "dog rockets" are currently my favorite.......
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
my wife makes my after diner coffee. she wiil like to make this for me.

very cool
LJCHAD
21 years ago
John,
Thanks for the great information. Told me exactly what I needed to know about the cigars in question. Now I understand why I couldn't find them at the shops in Old Sacramento or across from Tower Records.

Nice picture of you and Millie at the UCD Nurses function.

Thanks again,
LJCHAD
MACS
21 years ago
I got about 8 of those pooch projectiles from 1999 sitting in my humi begging to be torched.


*Mike, stay on your damn honeymoon, you've smoked enough of them*
dapperdan
21 years ago
Mine are dated May 04 , They will be gone before they hit 2. What can I say, they taste good young.
dapperdan
21 years ago
MACS, trade 2 2004 for 1 1999 ? LOL
usahog
21 years ago
Nice job on the smiley ;0)

I've never expermented with anything in my coffee tho?? always drink it black LOL

Hog
MACS
21 years ago
I'll go 1 for 1 with ya Dan, just to compare.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Shawn, we haven't left for the honeymoon yet. So... there's 9 aged Unicos left huh? Care to make that 8

Users browsing this topic