t33bone
10 years ago

picking up a little momentum...

Hey Julian, you getting much response?

frankj1 wrote:


Is there an auction yet?
Buckwheat
10 years ago

Is there an auction yet?

t33bone wrote:



http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand.aspx?brand=habanos 
The ones with the black label. 🇨🇮
dkeage
10 years ago
http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/brand.aspx?brand=habanos 
The ones with the black label. 🇨🇮


I'm not sure anyone is still interested,...... Only 1040 views.....[sarcasm]


8-[
Buckwheat
10 years ago
First spreadsheet was just sent out with ~136 Lots. If anyone who sent me an e-mail doesn't get it today just e-mail me again. Thanks and have a good one. 🌫
t33bone
10 years ago

First spreadsheet was just sent out with ~136 Lots. If anyone who sent me an e-mail doesn't get it today just e-mail me again. Thanks and have a good one. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:


PM and email sent
crgcpro
10 years ago
Julian do we send you our bids or wait until they are up somewhere?
jjanecka
10 years ago
I sent mine in, if for any other reason than to let him know there's interest.
watchurai
10 years ago
Dis happening? Or happening elsewhere?
t33bone
10 years ago

Dis happening? Or happening elsewhere?

watchurai wrote:


can't imagine it happening here. Make sure he has ur email and he should email u the list and details when ready.

Tuck
MACS
10 years ago
Well... I'm speechless.

[bombed]
xibbumbero
10 years ago
Damn Thungergerbil,sniped my ass. X [frypan]
MACS
10 years ago

Damn Thungergerbil,sniped my ass. X [frypan]

xibbumbero wrote:



😂
ZRX1200
10 years ago
I didn't get the email alert, my phone has been acting up.

Damnit.
jjanecka
10 years ago
Well it was a great auction. Buckwheat raised a considerable amount of money for abrignac.

Thanks again buckwheat!
NapalmMan67
10 years ago
Sorry I've been busy and was just able to send payment.
stinger88
10 years ago
Buckwheat, I need your addy.
stinger88
10 years ago
Just got it. Thanks.
Abrignac
6 years ago
Catman Carson take heed. This is the community you joined. Their are quite few threads regarding the generosity of this family.

I don’t have them book marked, but there are many examples. Hopefully, someone does and will post links.
CarsonTheCat
6 years ago

Catman Carson take heed. This is the community you joined. Their are quite few threads regarding the generosity of this family.

I don’t have them book marked, but there are many examples. Hopefully, someone does and will post links.

Abrignac wrote:



I'm beyond blessed, and proud to be part of such an amazing community of extraordinary people!
Palama
6 years ago

Catman Carson take heed. This is the community you joined. Their are quite few threads regarding the generosity of this family.

I don’t have them book marked, but there are many examples. Hopefully, someone does and will post links.

Abrignac wrote:



Yup, many, many examples of generosity from this community.

I never did bookmark some of the really good the pages but maybe a good idea to amalgamate the links into one topic that's, hopefully, easy to find / search for.
Users browsing this topic