Burner02
10 years ago
frankj1
10 years ago
namadio
10 years ago
I'm slow. EMS. Its da navy one!
mikey1597
10 years ago

EMS - awaiting instructions.........

youngra wrote:




yup, me too
Palama
10 years ago
namadio
10 years ago

R-E-L-A-X

Palama wrote:



-n-o-
MACS
10 years ago
Okay, it's been 3 days. Now I'M gettin' antsy.

Wassup, Julian? Holla at yo bruthas!
Abrignac
10 years ago
I've had a few people get in contact with me and I think a clarification should be made.

Donations sent to:

Flood 2016 Relief Fund
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
865 Hatchell Lane
Denham Springs, LA 70726

will distributed by the parish priest to families in need. This certainly a noble way to help people. But, donations sent here most likely will not benefit my family.

I've agonized over saying anything. But, since I've been contacted by a few brothers and sisters who have inquired as whether or not we would benefit from this I felt I needed to make a clarification.
MACS
10 years ago
:-" :-" :-"

I called my brutha... my work is done here.

😁
jespear
10 years ago

I've had a few people get in contact with me and I think a clarification should be made.

Donations sent to:

Flood 2016 Relief Fund
Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
865 Hatchell Lane
Denham Springs, LA 70726

will distributed by the parish priest to families in need. This certainly a noble way to help people. But, donations sent here most likely will not benefit my family.

I've agonized over saying anything. But, since I've been contacted by a few brothers and sisters who have inquired as whether or not we would benefit from this I felt I needed to make a clarification.

Abrignac wrote:



After speaking with Anthony earlier today, I, for one, am sending my $$$ donation DIRECTLY to him.
I have his addy if anyone wants to do the same. (PM me)
He is a proud man, and I KNOW it was not easy for him to open up like this.

PLEASE consider helping our brother out. He, and his family lost EVERYTHING !

jes
Buckwheat
10 years ago
I've spent the last three hours cataloging and photographing the cigars. Still have a few more hours to go then I'll start to send out the info. Sorry for the delay. This has turned out to be more of a project than I thought.
Thanks

Julian
mikey1597
10 years ago

After speaking with Anthony earlier today, I, for one, am sending my $$$ donation DIRECTLY to him.
I have his addy if anyone wants to do the same. (PM me)
He is a proud man, and I KNOW it was not easy for him to open up like this.

PLEASE consider helping our brother out. He, and his family lost EVERYTHING !

jes

jespear wrote:




Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.
jespear
10 years ago

Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.

mikey1597 wrote:



PMS
MACS
10 years ago

Even better jes,,, Buckwheat youse a good man but keep your cigars, and I'm just talkin for me, John please send me the addy please.

mikey1597 wrote:



You can do both. Cash donations and auction. 👍
xibbumbero
10 years ago
Just saw this,email sent. X
frankj1
10 years ago
business is picking up, eh John?
frankj1
10 years ago
and mine is in the mail...
jjanecka
10 years ago
Any word on this auction?
jespear
10 years ago

and mine is in the mail...

frankj1 wrote:



Mine will go out tomorrow.
I lost the sonovabitch in the shuffle and had to tear the house apart trying to find it.
Luckily, I did.

jes
frankj1
10 years ago
picking up a little momentum...

Hey Julian, you getting much response?
Users browsing this topic