Slimboli
21 years ago
... when BeatDragon actually gifted me with a couple of Bucanero cigars he picked up ...

... just for me ...









YEAH RIGHT !!! LOL!!!
416247.jpg

Click to View Image76 View(s)

Slimboli
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
slim you are looking peaceful. good.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
You both have pretty interesting looks on your face, LoL.
Stefan
BeatDragon
21 years ago
God...am I that fat...must be a bad angle



I actually got this cigar from a homeless guy. He was going to throw it away.
Slow burning
21 years ago
BD,

Remember the old saying, a camera adds a few pounds. It could be a few cameras were pointing at you at the same time.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Seriously ... in real life, he dosen't look at all that 'hefty' !!!

I don't know what's up with this shot ...
BeatDragon
21 years ago
THANKS BUDDY!!!!!!
Slimboli
21 years ago
I'm serious ...

... hey, why aren't we both workng right now !!!
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Working???

OH YEAH...Ill get to that sometome today.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Great Picture of Both of You ... Nice Look on Your Face, Slim . . . Must Have Been a Hell of a Herf !
Users browsing this topic