opelmanta1900
9 years ago
third testicle... snopes verified...
victor809
9 years ago
I've had my testicles shocked before... Ended up with a burn from arcing electricity.
tailgater
9 years ago

I've had my testicles shocked before... Ended up with a burn from arcing electricity.

victor809 wrote:



That happened to TW when he stuck it in an outlet.

opelmanta1900
9 years ago
you spelled "arseing" wrong... also we don't call it an "arse" in America...
teedubbya
9 years ago

That happened to TW when he stuck it in an outlet.

tailgater wrote:




the funny part is I actually convinced a friend to pee in to an outlet in high school. he will never do that again.
DrafterX
9 years ago
poor CROS... 😞
teedubbya
9 years ago
He also was convinced to take a crap off of a third story balcony. It looked like a cow pie. I guess gravity does that.
DrafterX
9 years ago
freaks... 😟
tailgater
9 years ago
TW does a lot of naked games with his "friend".

frankj1
9 years ago

He also was convinced to take a crap off of a third story balcony. It looked like a cow pie. I guess gravity does that.

teedubbya wrote:


betcha it didn't take all that much convincing
DrafterX
9 years ago
Shoulda made him chit in a toaster... 😟
mikey1597
9 years ago
He saw Drafters boobs.
teedubbya
9 years ago
We met in Cleveland once.
mikey1597
9 years ago
You met Drafters boobs?
victor809
9 years ago
Is "met" a new slang for j"1zzed all over"?
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
Wow... I was gonna make a joke about the Cleveland meeting getting"steamy" but was afraid it was too off color...
victor809
9 years ago
Oh...

Nice to meet you, I'm Victor.
Covfireman
9 years ago
I heard a guy pee on an electric fence .
mikey1597
9 years ago

Oh...

Nice to meat you, I'm Victor.

victor809 wrote:




oh my
tailgater
9 years ago

Is "met" a new slang for j"1zzed all over"?

victor809 wrote:



And I get poked fun at because I didn't know badonkadonk.

Users browsing this topic