Speyside
9 years ago
I do see a real problem here. The federal government imposing it's will over a states rights.
teedubbya
9 years ago
And I hope you stay focused on it.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Simple answer, yes or no. At least Z is providing some context. Z I said in this day and age. I don't think Chicago could happen today. But I understand the argument that it could. I'm just not willing to worry about the possibility.

Speyside wrote:


So laws should only be made about things that you're worried about?
DrafterX
9 years ago
that's that non-issue thing again... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
As long as ONE vote could conceivably be fraudulent we should spare no time or expense working on the issue. I'm all for 100% focus on the subject and since cbid is a mutually exclusive world we should not focus on anything else..... I'm for it!
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
right... yes it has been an issue, yes it could be an issue, but since I'm not worried about it being an issue this time everyone in favor of voter ID laws is wrong...
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

As long as ONE vote could conceivably be fraudulent we should spare no time or expense working on the issue. I'm all for 100% focus on the subject and since cbid is a mutually exclusive world we should not focus on anything else..... I'm for it!

teedubbya wrote:



who's pushing for sparing no time or expense? Who's calling for 100% focus? I've just heard a lot of people saying they don't want voter ID laws struck down...

I mean, the amount of people who won't be able to vote because of the laws isn't going to effect the final outcome of the election, so it really shouldn't be an issue...
teedubbya
9 years ago

who's pushing for sparing no time or expense? Who's calling for 100% focus? I've just heard a lot of people saying they don't want voter ID laws struck down...

I mean, the amount of people who won't be able to vote because of the laws isn't going to effect the final outcome of the election, so it really shouldn't be an issue...

opelmanta1900 wrote:





I AM!
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Voter fraud is rampant in the northwest, so a big FU to those who don't see it.

Issues.......like voting for someone who's proven their power is for sale?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm all for not letting anyone in the NW vote in national elections.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Never effects national elections.

It's state and local
frankj1
9 years ago

I hope none of the laws change so folks will continue to focus on this rather than real issues.

teedubbya wrote:


wish I had just said that hours ago!

Trump ain't talking baby talk about closing loopholes just in case some day this might become a real issue, he is claiming gigantic problems now and only angry people can prevent this rigged election (that hasn't happened yet) from being rigged.

Big difference.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I heard after the rigged election he is going to market Trump doll.... eh I mean action figures and the kung fu grip will be sideways for maximum kitty kat grabbing


banderl
9 years ago

I heard after the rigged election he is going to market Trump doll.... eh I mean action figures and the kung fu grip will be sideways for maximum kitty kat grabbing


teedubbya wrote:




Will the crying towels be an expensive accessory?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Maybe it changes the outcome of the election, maybe it doesn't. DMV and I have both posted videos showing it is a bigger problem than many here will admit.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Will the crying towels be an expensive accessory?

banderl wrote:



Not if the dems win... they'll be free.
DrafterX
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
but then of course there will be towel tax on the middle class... 😟
banderl
9 years ago
I heard that they'll be part of their parting gift bag.
Going to need them in the FEMA reeducation camps.
tailgater
9 years ago
It's easy to see who would benefit from potential fraud.
Just read this thread and see how strongly the left want to stop a very simple solution.


Users browsing this topic