Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Seems like I've always had a Zippo since the 50's. I made the one that has the Indian penny and nickel on it. The Lighthouse and "Jesus Saves" have the flashlight unit in them. The Z-plus insert is the only way to go to light cigars.

John :o)-
418348.jpg

Click to View Image103 View(s)

lofty1
21 years ago
nice collection. yeah, the z-plus insert rocks.
AAstroman
21 years ago
Love my Z plus....best lighter out there!!
Schmitty22
21 years ago
my dad gave me an old zippo from when he was in the army. I just kept it in a drawer. Now with the zplus its my main lighter and i love it!
PurpleSageRighter
21 years ago
How does the iMac torch yer stogies? Did you put one of those newfangled zippo innerds into it, also?

All I can do is get mine to purr.

Nice collection.

Purp
myash07
21 years ago
I have a few from the NAVY

USS Constellation
NAS Miramar
VF-21 Freelancers

The wife gave me a Zippo with an Indian head on it.
Wyteyes
  • Wyteyes
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Good idea, Purp.... Over at Folsom prison camp, they have an electrical lighter mounted on the wall.

John
Users browsing this topic