Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
How about this gal?
416464.jpg

Click to View Image67 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
They look like they're about to explode!
Steve@CAO
21 years ago
I'd 'hit it'. 🙂
Slimboli
21 years ago
My Gawd ... is that an old faded tatoo ...

... or the start of vericose veins?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
she don't look like a very nice person.
fpaternostro
21 years ago
I think she's pissed at having to carry those damn things around. LOL
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
pablo


i think she is 3 feet tall and needs a wheelbarrow to carry them.

she is the angel/devil of the mammary brigade.
lofty1
21 years ago
that's just nasty. i can't understand why any woman would do that to herself on purpose.
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
This picture scares me. She doesn't look very happy.
nfldraftman
21 years ago
Of course she's not happy. I have back pain, too, sometimes and when I get it, I'm not happy. With those, its chronic. She probably went in for lipo and came out with these, a la Marge Simpson.

I think this is where the term 'funbags' originated.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i don't think she can touch her toes without hitting the floor first.

johnfs
21 years ago
She looks like my neighbor... except for the breast.
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Which breast?

Charlie
redsquid
21 years ago
The left one.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Hey Charlie ... I just noticed the 'website' you got this from ...

... spend much time watching her on her webcam?

Not that there is anyting wrong with that ... 😉
bigjeff99
21 years ago
Bea Flora, google it, ogle em.
martini
21 years ago
it looks like a road map





martini
MACS
21 years ago
She looks angry. I'd be angry if I had to carry that much weight around too...
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Can anyone say BACK PROBLEMS?
Charlie
  • Charlie
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I had an old girl friend who had that kind of problem, while they were wonderful and fun for me, they caused her lots of trouble and she had a reduction because of her back!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic